Take a guided walking tour of Sydney Opera House while your cruise ship is in port to experience one of the world’s most famous performing arts centers. Plus, you’ll see the best views of the Sydney Harbour. Book this Sydney Opera House shore excursion ahead to ensure you don’t miss out on this popular tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Your tour of the Sydney Opera House takes you behind the scenes of one of the world’s most iconic performance venues, where more than 1,500 concerts, plays, musicals and ballets are staged every year. Explore it with an insider guide, who shares stories and fun facts about the opera house’s history, performances and architecture throughout your 1-hour tour.
Walk through the elegant foyers, visit one of the largest pillar-free chambers in the world, sit down in a custom-made white birch chair and look up at the vaulted ceiling. Check out areas that are off-limits to the general public, learn about the distinctive exterior design made up of ‘shell’ tiles, and hear about opera house’s Danish architect, including his inspiration and building challenges.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Traveler pickup is not offered as the port is within a short stroll to the Sydney Opera House
- There are approximately 200 stairs on this tour - Low Impact. It is not recommended for those with limited mobility who are unable to manage stairs an access tour is available by contacting the supplier directly
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Guided tours depart from 9:00am - 5:00pm daily
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Opera Bar and Opera Kitchen dining options available from 11:30am - 6:30pm daily
- Minimum of two people required for the set tasting plate menu
- Tours do not operate on Good Friday, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, and New Year's Day before 1:00pm
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 37 travelers
- Guided Tour
- Tasting Plate for Two at Harbourside Opera Kitchen (if option selected)
- Main Meal at Harbourside Opera Bar (if option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Sydney Opera House
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic Beverages
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Sydney Opera House in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.