Throughout the journey of the Tamar Valley, we will tell you stories of the region. From historic sites, famous people who shaped the Valley, to the owners of the vineyards. We will also give you the opportunity to purchase produce from the region to take home.
We can allow minor customized adjustments. Please discuss this with Jan. He is always happy to meet customer`s needs.
We have wine and chocolate pairing, a visit to an Olive farm and an enormous range of wine varieties to taste. Even a drive through an out of this world Swiss Village.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Tamar Valley, Tamar Valley, Launceston, Tasmania Australia
Along the voyage, we will take you to some of the Tamar Valley’s most prestigious vineyards and cellar doors, where you will have the opportunity to taste the delicious award-winning, cool-climate wines that have made the region famous.
You will have the option to taste Whisky, Cider and Gin.
Along the way you will be entertained with the stories of the origins of Tasmania, the Tamar Valley and the history of the iconic people who shaped the Valley.
The tour kicks off with a complimentary coffee or tea at the Hillwood Berry Farm where you can purchase some of their delicious produce.
Then we visit vineyards where you can taste award winning wines and sparkling, have a cheese platter and later on the tour a magnificent food platter with a wine of your choice. Weekend tours have the option to visit a Craft Beer Brewery for a tasting too.
You will leave the Valley with more than a few tastes to remember, you will have a story to tell friends and family.
It ends off with another complimentary coffee or tea at the beautiful Tamar Ridge Cellar door.
Duration: 6 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Covid register
- Lunch - Gourmet Tasmanian Platter
- A stop at the famous Batman Bridge.
- Stop in Beaconsfield to look at the shaft where the 2006 Mine disaster played off.
- Stop at the BeeHive where you can taste Local Honey and buy souvenirs.
- A stop at Brady`s Lookout for the round off of the stories. Vantage point for photos of the River.
- Entry/Admission - The Tamar Valley
Peppers Silo Launceston, 89 To 91 Lindsay St, Invermay TAS 7248, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please wait in the hotel lobby for collection
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tamar Valley Food and Wine Boutique Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.