Hobart to Port Arthur historical site. Return shuttle bus service.
About This Deal
Thinking of visiting the world-renowned Port Arthur Historic Site but don’t want to pay the big dollars for a day tour and would like to do it at your own pace without being in group? This is Tasmania's only dedicated shuttle bus service to Port Arthur. There will be two daily departures, one for the early risers keen to start the day and one in the late morning for those who love to sleep in.
Travel in comfort in our air-conditioned vehicles driven by one of our friendly local drivers. Once you reach the historic site you will have four hours to explore and soak up the incredible history and scenery at the multi award winning Port Arthur. The times allocated runs in conjunction with guided walking tours and allows enough time to do the boat cruise to the Isle of the dead if you choose.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must inform us if you require room for a pram. No car seats available.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The departures and duration of transfers are exact. Bus departing times are strict (to and from Port Arthur), No refunds if you miss the bus. Please understand that the bus cannot wait around and that you will have to make other arrangements if you miss the return bus. Allow plenty of time to get to your pick up locations.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- We offer pick ups at 8 locations in and around the city. When booking please ensure you select one of those locations.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Return transportation
- Site entry fee is not included in this ticket.
1: St. David's Cathedral, 23 Murray St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
2: Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, 16-20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia
This tour picks up at 8 locations in and around the city ONLY. Please ensure you have selected a location from the list. Please let us know what pickup point you have selected if you haven't selected one during the booking process. Please ensure plenty of time to get to your selected pick up location. This is a shuttle service which means if you are not at your location on time the bus cannot wait. Please do not call if the bus is a few minutes late remembering traffic and other pick ups can cause delays. The bus will never leave before the time specified.
- Quest Trinity House, 149 Brooker Avenue, Glebe TAS 7000, Australia - 9:55 - Wait outside on the Brooker Hwy
- Prince of Wales Hotel, 55 Hampden Rd, Battery Point TAS 7004, Australia - 10:05 - Battery point. Wait on Hampden road
- Travelodge Hotel Hobart, 167 Macquarie St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia - 10:10 - Wait on Harrington St
- Best Western Hobart, 156 Bathurst St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia - 10:15 Wait on Harrington St, near Europe Car
- St. David's Cathedral, 23 Murray St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia - 10:20 - Wait on Murray Opposite Hadley’s Hotel
- Tasmanian Travel & Information Centre, 16-20 Davey St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia - 10:25 - Wait on the corner of Davey and Elizabeth St
- The Old Woolstore Apartment Hotel, 1 Macquarie St, Hobart TAS 7000, Australia - 10:30 - Wait outside on Macquarie St
- Travelodge Hotel Hobart Airport, 1 Holyman Ave, Cambridge TAS 7170, Australia - 10:45 - Wait outside main entrance
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tassie Tours Tasmania in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.