Australia has the best food and views. Let us introduce you to some of the best dining in the city, and the must-see locations at Barangaroo and The Rocks, and view the iconic views from a vantage point only known to locals.
This is the ultimate Sydney experience and the perfect start to any trip for lovers of food, culture, and history. Try Sydney's newest dining delights and explore one of Sydney's oldest colonial areas (The Rocks), and Sydney's newest urban suburb (Barangaroo). Enjoy iconic sights- Opera House, Harbour Bridge, and more!
This is a 3.5 hours fully guided cultural tasting tour where you will sample Australia's generously served favourite dishes from Italy, Thailand, France, and more, enhanced with Australian ingredients while hearing stories from the guides about the history of the Rocks and Barangaroo.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Streets of Barangaroo, Barangaroo Avenue, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
The first stop will be at Barangaroo where you will taste and indulge in Italian classics. Satisfy your sweet tooth with ice cream then enjoy the beautiful Harbour and bridge views from the stunning Barangaroo Park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Millers Point, Sydney, New South Wales 2004 Australia
Then indulge in local beer and yummy pub grub in one of Australia’s oldest public houses in Millers Point, with beautiful bridge views.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Rocks, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Walk along The Rocks and get views and stories of the Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and the Harbour and more! Enjoy and scrumptious French tarts at the Rocks.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Circular Quay, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
You will then finish your adventure with delightful Thai dining, made with the freshest Australian ingredients from the restaurants own farm.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and Gluten Free options available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Moderate to high amount of walking (3.5 kms)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Beer, cider or soft drinks
- Walking effort is high (medium distances, some hills + stairs)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Exchange Place, Exchange Pl, Barangaroo NSW 2000, Australia
3 hours 30 minutes
Circular Quay, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Taste Cultural Food Tours Inc in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.