Spot dolphins in Holdfast Shores on a dolphin-watching cruise from Adelaide. Departing from Marina Pier on a catamaran, you’ll cruise out into the gulf for a 3.5-hour cruise. As thousands of dolphins live in the gulf, you’re guaranteed to see these lovable marine mammals. If you want to increase your fun, upgrade to include the chance to swim with them!
About This Deal
Sometimes within minutes you get to see the first dolphins of the day, which seem to come out of nowhere to play and frolic around Temptation’s hulls. They don’t even go looking for dolphins, the dolphins come to the vessel. Please be assured the dolphins are NOT fed or coaxed in any way. They are wild dolphins that know the vessel and know they are not in any danger.
The interaction can amazingly last over an hour, however, this is sometimes spread over three or four swims with different pods of dolphins. The first time you see them underwater it takes your breath away. Their grace and playfulness is stunning and the sounds of their whistles and echo location noises are mesmerising.
Recently launched ‘Front Swim Experience’, an experience you don’t want to miss. Wild dolphins within arm’s length, playing and frolicking on the bow of Temptation…
From the vessel the dolphins seem just out of reaching distance, enabling you to enjoy and capture on film their playful displays. So, even those passengers who don’t swim still come away with a unique and unforgettable close up encounter with dolphins.
• Glenelg, Glenelg, Greater Adelaide, South Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 9 years to participate in dolphin swim
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Dolphin sightseeing cruise
- Swim with dolphins (if option selected)
- All necessary equipment
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
1 Holdfast Promenade, Glenelg SA 5045, Australia
3 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Temptation Sailing in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.