Are you ready for some adrenaline fuelled grade 2 white-water rafting? Look no further! Tackle Melbourne’s very own Yarra river in a two-person inflatable sports raft! Raft your way over furious rapids with names such as “Bob’s rock” and “pinball rapid” and challenge yourself as you paddle down the raging rapids!
This is a fully guided rafting adventure with all safety equipment and instructions for the paddle. We will kit you out with the latest gear and raft and demonstrate how to paddle and steer the with ease! Then it’s two fantastic adrenaline-packed hours on grade 2 rapids.
• Paddle down the beautiful Yarra river surrounded by native bushland
• An action packed adventure down boiling grade 2 whitewater
• Fully guided by experts and all equipment included
• All parks fees
• Go pro mounts on all helmets to capture the spills!
What You'll Get
This white-water adventure is so much fun you will be smiling all day long! With the added convenience of being so close to Melbourne, it is the perfect day trip for some thrills and spills!
Time to turn up the adventure dial with an awesomely fun white-water rafting adventure on the Yarra river. The experienced team from the Adventure Merchants will kit you out with the latest gear and sports raft, and then it’s two fantastic adrenaline-packed hours on grade 2 rapids.
You will paddle through stunning gorges and valleys filled with native bush land and wildlife. Steer your way down the river whilst negotiating the twists and turns of boiling rapids and grade 1-2 white-water.
This rafting adventure is guaranteed to get the heart pumping and the adrenaline flowing. So, come and join us on Melbourne’s Yarra river for an awesome white-water river adventure! Great fun for Summer and winter!
For bigger white-water and rapids, we recommend coming along in winter months! The water level is generally much higher and faster flowing with large waves and surging holes! Awesome fun and highly recommended!
This adventure operates every weekend through out the year and also every day from the end of December through to the end of February. Start times vary depending on the season however we generally operate a session at 10am and one at 1430 with earlier and later sessions available in summer months.
The location for this activity is the end of Lower homestead road, Wonga park. We meet in the gravel carpark next to the river.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- National Park fees
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
We meet at the end of Lower homestead road, Wonga park. Please drive all the way to the end of Lower homestead road. You will pass a large golf course on the right hand side please continue past this and we meet in the car park next to the river.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The adventure merchants in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.