Explore 2 of Perth's most unique attractions - The Perth Mint and the Bell Tower. Marvel at the wonders of a traditional gold pour at the Perth Mint. Discover the Sound of Perth inside the Bell Tower - one of the world’s largest musical instruments.
With both attractions located in the heart of the city of Perth and offering an hour tour each, it's an experience that can't be missed.
The Perth Mint - 7 days a week - 9.30am - 3.30pm every hour.
The Bell Tower Experience - 6 days a week - Monday to Saturday - every 30 minutes from 10.30am - 2.30pm (excluding Monday and Thursday between 12pm - 1pm and excluding 11.30am as the ANZAC Bell tour takes place - upgrade your ticket for the ANZAC Bell tour at the Bell Tower).
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Bell Tower, Barrack Square, Swan River Foreshore Corner Riverside Drive & Barrack Street, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
The Bell Tower is the only place in the world where you can view bell ringing in action! Go behind the scenes into the ringing chamber and have a go at an interactive Bell Chiming Experience, where you can try the art of bell ringing yourself. Learn about the fascinating history of the Bell Tower and the historic royal bells.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Perth Mint, Cbd 310 Hay St East Perth, Perth, Western Australia 6004 Australia
Witness the amazing spectacle of a traditional gold pour in The Perth Mint's original melting house, during which pure gold is heated to molten temperatures and transformed into a gleaming solid gold bar. The 19th century brick walls of the melting house are literally embedded with gold dust, accumulated over many decades of continuous refining.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Ticket is not available on Christmas Day, Boxing Day, News Years Day, Good Friday and ANZAC Day (25 April)
- Your ticket is valid for 6 months from date of purchase
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 21 travelers
- Perth Mint guided heritage tour and witness a traditional gold pour
- Chiming the Bells at the Bell Tower with a behind the scenes look into a Bell Ringing Chamber
- Bell Chiming Certificate
- Entry/Admission - The Bell Tower
- Entry/Admission - The Perth Mint
- Transportation to/from attractions
1: The Perth Mint, 310 Hay St, East Perth WA 6004, Australia
2: The Bell Tower, Riverside Dr, Perth WA 6000, Australia
Tour times: Monday - Saturday
The Perth Mint - 9.30am - 3.30pm every hour.
The Bell Tower - 10.30am - 2.30pm every 30 minutes. (excluding Monday and Thursday between 12pm - 1pm)
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.