There is no better place in the world to learn to dive than the Great Barrier Reef! This 4 Day Learn To Dive course combines two days theory and pool practice at Quicksilver Dive’s 5 Star PADI training centre with the excitement of two Great Barrier Reef day trips to complete your training dives (4 mandatory) and the option of two guided fun dives as a certified diver! Open water training dives are conducted from a modern custom-designed dive catamaran at a selection of over 35 exclusive World Heritage dive sites at the renowned Agincourt ribbon reefs. Small class sizes ensure a personalised, safe, professional and most importantly fun, learning experience!
About This Deal
Day 1 and 2 is spent at the Quicksilver Dive Training Centre, Warner Street Port Douglas
Day 3 and 4 are Day Trips to the Agincourt ribbon reefs to become a certified diver.
• Agincourt Reef, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
• Great Barrier Reef, Great Barrier Reef, Queensland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Ability to swim - 200m (or 300m with mask, fins and snorkel) and tread water (float) for 10 minutes.
- Course commences every Tuesday and on request
- If a dive medical is required, it must be completed within 90 days of starting your dive course.
- It is recommended that you not fly for 24 hours after diving. The final scheduled Open Water dive will be completed by 2:30pm.
- Minimum age 10 years.
- Some medical conditions such as asthma, heart conditions or diabetes may prevent you from diving. Prior to commencing your dive course you are required to complete the self-assessment Student Diver Medical Declaration. A positive response to any questions indicates there is a pre-existing condition which may affect your safety while diving and you will need to obtain a dive medical certificate that states you are medically fit to dive.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 2 x day trips to the Outer Reef (Day 3 and 4)
- 6 open water dives (4 mandatory, 2 fun dives)
- All dive equipment
- Dive log book
- Environmental Management Charge (Reef Tax)
- Heated training pool (Day 1 and 2)
- Lunch each day
- Morning & afternoon tea each day
- PADI Gold Open Water Certification
- Return coach transfers from Port Douglas accommodation
- Use of prescription masks if required
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included from Port Douglas accommodation only. Return coach transfers are available at an additional cost from Cairns and Northern Beaches accommodation.
- Souvenir photos (Day 3 & 4 Reef Trip)
19 Warner St, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
Coach transfer pick-ups are available from Port Douglas accommodation, times are advised on booking.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the The Quicksilver Group in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.