Zoom around the Newington Armory at Sydney Olympic Park on this 60 minute Segway Adventure experience where you’ll cruise up, down and around on paths, gravel/rocky roads, grassed areas, around old bunkers and heritage listed buildings and travel across a variety of different terrain. You’ll even learn a little bit about this heritage site.
What You'll Get
Your Segway adventure starts at The Newington Armory at Sydney Olympic Park in NSW. You'll master how to operate your Segway before setting off with your guide. Hands-on training lasts about 10 minutes.
It only takes moments to learn to ride a Segway, however it will take forever to get the smile off your face! Riding one of these all-terrain machines is quite simply amazing; it feels like nothing you've experienced - because there's never been anything like it. This is fun, excitement and adventure wrapped up in one fantastic experience!
When everyone is 'rider ready,' you will zoom around grass and dirt tracks, open fields, pockets of bush and a variety of other terrain. As you cruise along with your guide, savor the unique feeling a Segway provides—to enjoy the same views and sights you would if walking but able to cover more ground and soak up the breeze as you go.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- General Conditions
- You are required to arrive a minimum of 15 minutes early for all tours and rides
- Minimum age 10
- Minimum weight is 84 lbs (38kgs)
- Maximum weight is 253 lbs (115kgs)
- Enclosed footwear is required
- Riders under 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult/guardian/parent.
- All guests are required to sign an waiver & indemnity form
- Helmets are provided and must be worn
- You agree to not ride the Segway if intoxicated or under the influence of drugs
- Included as part of your tour is a hands-on training component (normally up to 10 minutes) on how to ride the machines safely
- By placing this booking you and others who will be riding the Segways, accept all risks associated with riding this mechanical device and;
- You are aware that all riders, ride at their own risk and are responsible for the machine whilst in their care this includes any damage the rider may cause to the machine, persons or property.
- By law machines are speed limited for everyone's safety and the machine will gently push you back to slow you down to ensure you don't exceed the predetermined speed limit. This is a safety feature of the machine, it is important that when you experience this, that you simply lean backwards a little and allow the machine to slow down and then the platform will then level back out allowing you to continue at a safe speed.
- If you are pregnant, unfortunately you will not be able to participate in the tour as we feel the risk to both child and mother to be too high.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Segway training
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Time Out Adventures & Segway Tours Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.