Visit the award-winning Wildlife Habitat and get up close to Australian native flora and fauna. This wildlife experience just outside of Port Douglas has been created to provide a window into the natural environment. There are four different environments to explore – the Savannah, Rainforest, Wetlands and Woodland each with unique habitats.
About This Deal
Visit: Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas, Port Douglas Road, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
The award-winning Wildlife Habitat is Australia’s leading environmental wildlife experience, featuring five immersive habitats. Wildlife talks available daily.
Make your way through the Rainforest environment, and fully immerse yourself in the layers of the rainforest, whilst admiring the wildlife which occupy this world, including the southern cassowary.
Wander our stork walk in the Wetlands and look out for the range of birds and other wildlife that call the area home.
Savannah Habitat offers you the opportunity to get up close to an Emu, hand-feed kangaroos and wallabies or admire the Lumholtz’s Tree Kangaroo.
Dive into the aquatic territory of the mighty Estuarine Crocodile at the brand new CrocArena. This off-the-scale Swim With The Salties experience allows guests to swim eye-to-teeth with these terrifying apex predators and live to tell the tale!
Nocturnal Habitat allows guests to enter a sky-studded night habitat, in which they can meet elusive Nocturnal animals.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Last entry to park is at 3:30pm
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Free tours and presentations
- Five day re-entry ticket
- Entry/Admission - Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
4/1/2022 - 3/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 04:00 PM|
1 to 4 hours
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Tropic Wings Cairns Tours & Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.