Contemplate how the outback pioneers traveled across regions of Australia on a camel tour with an expert guide. Choose from sunrise, sunset or express camel rides against the backdrop of Ayers Rock (Uluru) and Kata Tjuta. Watch the desert come to life in the early morning, or choose a later ride to see the changing colors of Ayers Rock and Kata Tjuta at dusk. If you’re short on time, take a morning or afternoon express camel ride for a taste of central Australia’s traditional transport. Along the way, your expert cameleer provides information about the desert’s wildlife and ecology, and shares their passion and respect for camels, the ‘ships of the desert,’ which played a vital role in opening up central Australia’s remote outback regions.
About This Deal
A peaceful one hour camel ride over the rich red sand dunes. Witness the sunrise or sunset over Uluru and Kata Tjuta. Watch the desert come to life as our friendly and knowledgeable cameleers tell you about the flora and fauna along the trail. A photographers delight as we pause on a remote lookout.
• Kata Tjuta - The Olgas, Kata Tjuta Rd, Uluru-Kata Tjuta National Park, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
• Uluru Camel Tours, 10 Kali Circuit, Yulara, Northern Territory 0872 Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Passengers weighing 220 pounds (100 kg) or over MUST advise their weight at time of booking
- Children aged 5 and under are NOT permitted on this tour
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Passengers mobile phone number
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Billy tea, freshly baked beer-bread (Sunrise Tour)
- Sparkling wine, beer, soft drinks and snacks (Sunset Tour)
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Camel Ride
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Uluru Camel Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.