Discover Perth's true hidden gem, the beautiful Bickley Valley on this small group tour where you will indulge in premium boutique wines, delicious local food, refreshing craft cider and take an inside look at Perth’s own urban Whiskey distillery. On this tour you not only get a full day of tastings, but you also get to meet the local producers and go behind the scenes for a real 'up close' and personalised experience.
This tour includes Pick-up options for Perth City, Crown Perth and Fremantle Cruise Port.
Our tours are guaranteed to be a maximum of 12 people, so that you get a personalised and memorable experience.
About This Deal
The Perth Hills has a cider and wine trail, you ask? It absolutely does! And it’s a little bit of a local secret – which is exactly what makes it such an amazing day out. Aside from the stunning views of endless vineyards and orchards around every corner, the boutique wineries in this region offer a more intimate experience where you will often find the winemaker or owner pouring your tastings.
On any tour with Up Close and Local, you are guaranteed to taste some amazing wines and local produce - but this tour is about much more than that. It’s about getting to know the locals, hearing their stories and seeing first hand why each of these craft producers is so unique.
We start the day with a tasting paddle of five signature ciders at a craft cider house while enjoying views over the apple orchards; we then visit two fantastic wineries for extensive wine tastings (sampling some rare and hard-to-find varietals), explore like one of the locals with a walk through the vineyard and orchard, where you are invited to taste the most delicious seasonal fruit straight off the trees – making this a real farm to glass experience.
This is all thirsty work, so after some wine tastings, relax with a gourmet platter lunch with a selection of cheeses, meats, antipasto and some Italian specialties in a fabulous boutique winery setting - again with those amazing views!
And how do we round out the day? We head to Perth's only urban Whiskey distillery for a private behind scenes tour inside the distillery to see how it’s made – then finish with some Whiskey and Moonshine tastings, of course.
This tour includes:
• A cider tasting paddle at a beautiful orchard
• Extensive wine tastings at boutique wineries
• Whiskey Tastings
• A gourmet platter lunch at a winery
• Behind the scenes Whiskey Distillery tour
• Super friendly, local and knowledgeable guide
• Pick-up and drop-off at your selected location (Perth City, Crown, Fremantle)
• Air-conditioned, comfortable transport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, most requirements including vegetarian and gluten free can be catered for
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (most hotels)
- Tasting paddle of five craft ciders at a Cider house
- Guided tour of a vineyard and orchard
- Extensive wine tastings at boutique wineries
- Behind the scenes Whiskey distillery tour
- Whiskey tastings in the distillery
- Gourmet platter lunch with stunning vineyard views
- Expert guide with local tips and commentary
- Bottled water, umbrellas, sunscreen
- Air-conditioned, comfortable transport
- Small Groups - maximum of 12 people per tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Up Close and Local Tours
- Any food or drinks not already specified
- Any take away purchases made at any venues
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from hotels in Perth City, Northbridge or Crown Perth is included. If your hotel is not in the pick up list but is in these areas please include it in your booking notes.
If you are staying outside of these areas, you can meet at one of the central meeting points for your pick up;
• Next to the Bell Tower at Barrack Square
• Outside Wellington Street Train Station (Perth Station)
We will contact you prior to the tour to confirm your exact pick up time and provide instructions for your pick up location.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Up Close and Local Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.