Spend a relaxed afternoon sampling the fine wines of the Swan Valley on this easy half-day wine adventure to the second oldest wine-producing region in Australia. Visit four hand-picked boutique wineries to taste the award-winning wines of the region, along with a delicious local cheese platter. Being a small-group tour, you will get access to wineries and vineyards that the bigger tour groups can’t visit, getting you off the beaten path to discover the real gems of the Swan Valley with fellow wine lovers.
• Get to know the local producers and learn about the history of the region
• Enjoy a relaxed afternoon away from the crowds to discover hidden gems
• Visit boutique wineries that the larger group tours can’t access
• Fully guided by a local guide with accredited wine knowledge
• Travel in air conditioned comfort with pick-up and drop-off from Perth City and Crown Perth
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Up Close and Local Tours, Perth, Western Australia 6000 Australia
Pick up from your Perth CBD meeting point/hotel or Crown Perth accommodation.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Swan Valley Visitor Centre, Cnr Meadow and Swan Streets Guildford Courthouse, Guildford, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Pick up from outside the Swan Valley Visitors Centre
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Swan Valley Perth's Valley of Taste, Corner Meadow and Swan Streets, Guildford, Guildford, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6055 Australia
Welcome to the Swan Valley - Australia's second oldest wine region.
On this tour we visit wineries that are all family owned, and have been hand-picked for their quality and historic contribution to the region (and their amazing wine, of course). Get off the regular beaten tourist path away from the crowds as you get access to wineries that won't accommodate the big tour buses.
Discover the real gems of the Swan Valley with fellow wine lovers and take time to discuss the wines – sometimes with the winemaker themselves – so you can get to know the locals and learn about the Swan Valley.
All wine tastings are included in your tour, sample all the signature varietals of the region and even a few you may not know of. Most of the wines you will try are produced small batch, so the only place you can find them is at the cellar door.
You will also enjoy a delicious platter featuring a selection of local cheeses and condiments to compliment your wine tasting.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Perth, Perth, Greater Perth, Western Australia
Drop off back your pick up point in Perth
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For the comfort and enjoyment of all passengers this is an adults only tour (18+)
- Please advise any dietary requirements at time of booking, most requirements including vegetarian and gluten free can be catered for
- The duration of this tour is approximate, detailed pick up information will be provided prior to your tour
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination required for travelers
- COVID-19 vaccination required for guides
- Face masks are required for travelers and guides in line with the Government mandates that are in place at the time of the tour.
- Premium guided tour of boutique wineries in the renowned Swan Valley region
- All wine tastings fees are included in your tour
- Cheese platter pairing at one of the wineries
- Half day personalised tour with a knowledgeable local Tour Guide
- Pick up from Perth City meeting points/hotels, Crown Perth or Swan Valley Visitors Centre
- Air-conditioned, comfortable vehicle
- Small group - Max 12 people per tour
- Entry/Admission - Swan Valley Visitor Centre
- Entry/Admission - Swan Valley Perth's Valley of Taste
- This is an afternoon tour and does not include lunch
Traveler pickup is offered
Door-to-door pick up from hotels in Perth City, Crown Perth or Guildford is included. If your hotel is not in the list, please put it in the notes and your nearest pick up point will be advised.
If you are not staying at a hotel, your pick up will be from Wellington Street train station, the Bell Tower at Barrack Square, Crown Perth, or Swan Valley Visitors Centre in Guildford.
Timing for all pick up locations is approximate, Up Close and Local Tours will contact you prior to the tour to confirm your exact pick up time and provide the instructions required for your pick up location.
PICK UP - APPROX 12.15pm
• Hotels/Apartments in Perth City / Northbridge
• Next to the Bell Tower at Barrack Square
• Outside Wellington Street Train Station (Perth Station)
PICK UP - APPROX 12.25pm
• Crown Perth Hotels
PICK UP - APPROX 12.45pm
• Swan Valley Visitors Centre, Guildford
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Up Close and Local Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.