Looking for a fun, relaxing and delicious afternoon? This half day tour of the Bickley Valley Wine and Cider Trail will get you off the beaten track to uncover a whole new side of Perth where you will TRULY get away from the crowds. Boasting stunning views of endless vineyards and orchards, the scenery in this region is a treat in itself. Your afternoon in the Bickley Valley will be filled with fantastic wineries and award-winning artisan cider - made right from the orchard in front of you! Not to mention a delicious cheese platter at one of the wineries, and the opportunity to purchase seasonal fruit and produce direct from the farmgate. This tour includes Pick-up options for Perth City, Crown Perth and Fremantle Cruise Port. Tours are guaranteed to be a maximum of 12 people, so that you get a personal and memorable experience.
What You'll Get
The Bickley Valley (also known as the Perth Hills) is a little bit of a local secret – which is exactly what makes it such an amazing day out. Aside from the stunning views of endless vineyards and orchards around every corner, the boutique producers in this region offer a more intimate experience where you will often find the winemaker or owner pouring your tastings and having a chat, so you really get 'Up Close' to the locals here.
On this afternoon tour, indulge in premium boutique wineries, for an extensive list of tastings including rare varietals (some of which you won't find anywhere else in WA) and 20 year old fortified wines and take in the amazing scenery as you enjoy a delicious vineyard cheese platter.
Visit an award-winning craft cider house where each guest will enjoy a tasting paddle of five signature ciders while enjoying those views over the apple orchards.
This is a beautiful region to visit at all times of the year - with beautiful blossoms in spring, an array of colour in Autumn, lush green orchards and loads of fresh fruit in Summer, and dramatic landscapes and cosy fireplaces in winter.
Most of the products you will taste are not available in shops or restaurants, making this a unique wine tasting and cellar door experience for both visitors and locals.
Like all Up Close and Local tours, the day is set at a relaxed pace to allow plenty of time to explore, taste and get to know the local growers and winemakers. You can also purchase freshly picked, locally grown seasonal fruit to take home with you.
This tour includes:
• A cider tasting paddle at a beautiful orchard
• Extensive wine tastings at boutique wineries
• Delicious vineyard cheese platter
• Super friendly, local and knowledgeable guide
• Pick-up and drop-off at your selected location (Perth City, Crown, Fremantle)
• Air-conditioned, comfortable transport
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking, most requirements including vegetarian and gluten free can be catered for
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (most hotels in Central Perth)
- Tasting paddle of five craft ciders at a Cider house
- Extensive wine tastings at boutique wineries
- Light afternoon Cheese platter with stunning vineyard views
- Expert guide with local tips and commentary
- Bottled water, umbrellas, sunscreen
- Air-conditioned, comfortable transport
- Small Groups - maximum of 12 people per tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Any food or drinks not already specified
- Any take away purchases made at any venues
- This is an afternoon tour and does not include lunch
4 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Up Close and Local Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.