Get a feeling for the people, the place and the processes that create our fabulous wines as we take you on a wine tasting experience...
Come and see why Upper Reach is the 'must-visit' Cellar Door in the Swan Valley. Upper Reach is set in the most beautiful spot on the upper reaches of the Swan River. Stroll the vineyard trail, it’ll take you through the vineyard and along the banks of the Swan River.
Take a guided tour of the vineyard and working winery tasting our award winning wines as you go. Learn all about the wine making process.
Sample wines from barrel or tank just like the winemaker.
WINERY TOUR AWARDS:
Gourmet Traveller: Wine | Best Additional Experience Swan Valley 2018
Lux Magazine: Food & Wine Awards | Best Wine Tasting Experience 2018 Perth
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Upper Reach Winery, 77 Memorial Ave, Baskerville, Swan Valley, Western Australia 6056 Australia
Meet at Cellar Door for a 10:30am start and then its a guided wander down to the vineyard. Learn about the Swan Valley as a wine region, and the grape varieties that make the this area special.
We return to cellar door to taste some white wines as we continue through to the working winery. Learn about the wine making process and view the equipment. There may even be some wines to try directly from tank.
Great photo opportunities all through the tour.
We then move on to red wines as we discuss the role of oak barrels in the barrel room. This tour is taken by the people that grow the grapes and make the wine, so its the perfect time to get all of your wine questions answered. You will leave with a good "grape to glass" understanding of how wine is made.
Finish up at Cellar Door and do some shopping. The cellar door is full of locally made produce and wine which makes a perfect gift.
This is a walking tour, sensible foot ware required, no high heel shoes.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are working within all state government regulations for COVID-19 health & Saftey. A few changes may be made on your experience to manage these regulations and keep everyone safe, whilst still maintaining a fun educational experience for all.
- Local taxes
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Wine tasting
- Tour escort/host
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Transportation to/from attractions
1 hour 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Upper Reach Winery in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.