Melbourne has so much to offer, it can’t be fully experienced in just three hours — but that won’t stop us from trying! Start at Melbourne’s highest viewpoint and weave your way through its streets. Sip a famous Melbourne flat white, discover the street art scene, sample multicultural food, and finish things off with a tram ride to Melbourne's most famous market. From what makes it famous to why the locals love it, we’ll show you the best of Melbourne!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eureka Skydeck, 7 Riverside Qy Southbank, Melbourne, Victoria 3006 Australia
We begin from above as we gaze upon the city of Melbourne from 88 floors high in the sky. Your guide will easily orientate you on the far reaching urban sprawl and city buildings below.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Block Arcade, 282 Collins St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
Back down to earth we begin winding our way through the labyrinth of Melbourne’s laneways and arcades only stopping for world class coffee at a hole in the wall venue shop which is still the oldest on the strip. Let your guide explain how the laneway scene and coffee culture developed and no matter the day is always a hub of buzzing atmosphere.
As your coffee buzz sets in we visit it’s time to explore Melbourne’s world renowned street art scene. Just don’t call it “graffiti” but a trendy artistic style, which has filled the cities laneways and constantly evolving, from Murals, stencils to paste ups. Your guide will bring you to some of their personal favourites, explain how the movement has developed and visit some of the popular artists whose work adorns the buildings of Melbourne.
Your guide will take you to their favourite local restaurant in the longest continuous chinese settlement in the western world and a favourite for local Melbournians for a hearty sample of local food. Here your guide will tell you about how the influx of migrants and how they have shaped what Melbourne is today.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Queen Victoria Market, Victoria Street Corner of Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
What better way than to finish at Melbourne's iconic Queen Victoria Market. Our guide will introduce you to the market and where the tour ends and you are free to explore on your own. If you still need more tips, your local guide will be happy to offer up some suggestions for the rest of your stay.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Melbourne is known to have four seasons in one day – please check the weather report and dress accordingly!
- This is a child-friendly tour.Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- 1 regular coffee drink of your choice
- Entrance to Eureka Skydeck
- 1 hearty sample of international cuisine
- Tram Ride
- Entry/Admission - Eureka Skydeck
- Entry/Admission - Block Arcade
- Entry/Admission - Queen Victoria Market
- Additional drinks or food, souvenirs and personal shopping, tips/gratuities for your guide.
Eureka Skydeck, 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Queen Victoria Market, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Urban Adventures Melbourne in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.