Melbourne has so much to offer, it can’t be fully experienced in just three hours — but that won’t stop us from trying! Start at Melbourne’s highest viewpoint and weave your way through its streets. Sip a famous Melbourne flat white, discover the street art scene, sample multicultural food, and finish things off with a tram ride to Melbourne's most famous market. From what makes it famous to why the locals love it, we’ll show you the best of Melbourne!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eureka Skydeck, 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
We begin from above as we gaze upon the city of Melbourne from 88 floors high in the sky. Your guide will easily orientate you on the far reaching urban sprawl and city buildings below.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Block Arcade, 282 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Back down to earth we begin winding our way through the labyrinth of Melbourne’s laneways and arcades stopping for coffee and a bite to eat at a hole in the wall venue shop, which is still the oldest on the strip. Let your guide explain how the laneway scene and coffee culture developed and no matter the day is always a hub of buzzing atmosphere.
As your coffee buzz sets in we visit it’s time to explore Melbourne’s world renowned street art scene. Just don’t call it “graffiti” but a trendy artistic style, which has filled the cities laneways and constantly evolving, from Murals, stencils to paste ups. Your guide will bring you to some of their personal favourites, explain how the movement has developed and visit some of the popular artists whose work adorns the buildings of Melbourne.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Royal Arcade, 335 Bourke St, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
One of the most beautiful, and oldest, arcades in Australia
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Degraves Street, Melbourne, Victoria Australia
Be amazed at the abundance of local restaurants, cafes and boutique stores that line these inner-city laneways.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Queen Victoria Market, Victoria Street Corner of Elizabeth Street, Melbourne, Victoria 3000 Australia
On the days the Queen Victoria Market you can choose to finish the tour here or at another location in the City Centre. At the market, your guide will orientate you through the different areas and then you will be free to explore on your own at the end of the tour. If you still need more tips, your local guide will be happy to offer up some suggestions for the rest of your stay.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Melbourne is known to have four seasons in one day – please check the weather report and dress accordingly!
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- Local English-speaking guide
- A sample portion of food at a favourite local cafe
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Tram ride
- Entrance to the Eureka Skydeck
- Entry/Admission - Eureka Skydeck
- Entry/Admission - The Block Arcade
- Entry/Admission - Queen Victoria Market
- Additional drinks or food
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Eureka Skydeck, 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Melbourne VIC, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Urban Adventures Melbourne in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.