Melbourne has so much to offer, it can’t be fully experienced in just three hours — but that won’t stop us from trying! Start at Melbourne’s highest viewpoint and weave your way through its streets. Sip a famous Melbourne flat white, discover the street art scene, sample multicultural food, and finish things off with a tram ride to Melbourne's most famous market. From what makes it famous to why the locals love it, we’ll show you the best of Melbourne!
What You'll Get
Start your private tour at the Eureka Skydeck, an 88-storey skyscraper that is home to stunning views of the city. Your guide will bring you to the top of the tower, pointing out key points of interest in the city and previewing where you will go next. After coming back down to earth, it’s time to dive into the cityscape.
First, a coffee. Your guide will explain what makes Melbourne coffee unique, what to look for in a barista, and some of the vocabulary to use when ordering a coffee. You’ll put your knowledge to the test by ordering a brew, then enjoying it with your group.
Next, it’s time to explore Melbourne’s famous street art scene. What used to simply be called “graffiti” has become a trendy artistic style, and the laneways of this city are filled with constantly evolving murals. Your private guide will bring you to some of their favourites and explain how the movement has developed, exploring the work of these back alley artists until you’ve worked up an appetite.
And what better way to meet that appetite than with Melbourne’s multicultural food scene. Your guide will take you to their favourite local restaurant for a hearty sample of one of the many cuisines Melbourne is known for. Here your guide will tell you about the numerous waves of migrants who have helped to create the Melbourne we see today.
We finish with a tram ride down to Melbourne's iconic Queen Victoria Market where your guide will introduce you to the market and then leave you to explore on your own. By the end of your tour, you’ll know where to find the most amazing art, cafes, restaurants, and bars in the city, just like a local. If you still need more tips, your local guide will be happy to offer up some suggestions for the rest of your stay
By the end of your private tour, you’ll be able to spot amazing art, cafes, restaurants, and bars like a local. But if you still need more tips, your local guide will be happy to offer up some suggestions for the rest of your stay.
This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is priced for a minimum group size of two travellers. A solo traveller may still book this private experience but will be charged the base rate for two travellers.
- Melbourne is known to have four seasons in one day – please check the weather report and dress accordingly!
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Local English-speaking guide
- 1 coffee drink of your choice
- 1 hearty sample of international cuisine
- Tram ride
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Additional drinks or food
- Souvenirs and personal shopping
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
Eureka Skydeck, 7 Riverside Quay, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia
Melbourne VIC, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Urban Adventures Melbourne in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.