Waitpinga Farm offers 1 and 1.5 hour guided quad-bike tours around 400 acres (160 hectares) of historical farming land in South Australia. In a setting between two fishing and surfing beaches, Waitpinga and Parsons, you'll drive an ATV across the natural terrain, sandy tracks, and creeks of the property. Enjoy the fresh country air while experiencing a little adrenaline rush. Select a morning or afternoon tour time and duration when booking.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Waitpinga Beach, Dennis Road, Waitpinga, Victor Harbor, South Australia Australia
View Waitpinga Beach from the back paddocks of Waitpinga Farm. No access is available from the property.
Duration: 5 minutes
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Please wear closed-toe shoes
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Dress according to the weather. Wet weather gear is supplied on wet days
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Tours wont operate on days where weather is forecast 35 degrees or over.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Local guide
- Use of safety gear
- Use of ATV
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Waitpinga Beach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
60 to 90 minutes
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Waitpinga Farm Quad Bike Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.