Enjoy the lush Gondwana rainforests, waterfalls & World Heritage Listed National Parks the next! Immerse yourself in nature, breath the fresh rainforest air & take in everything this incredible region has to offer!
You will feel like you are on an adventure with close friends from the moment we pick you up from your accommodation until you are dropped back with a belly full of delicious food & memories to last a lifetime!
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Dangar Falls, Coramba Rd, Dorrigo, New South Wales 2453 Australia
Wander through Antarctic Beech forests as you get closer to the falls. During the warmer months we recommend you throw in your swimwear & get a different perspective of this spectacular location from behind the falls!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dorrigo Rainforest Centre, 142 Dome Rd, Dorrigo, New South Wales 2453 Australia
Gondwana Rainforest in World Heritage Listed Dorrigo National Park. This ancient rainforest is simply spectacular & we have put together a flexible itinerary that allows all fitness levels an opportunity to experience it in a way that best suits your abilities. With a steeper walk to Crystal Shower Falls for the more energetic to a relaxing stroll over the elevated Walk with the Birds boardwalk, we will all end up at the same destination the incredible SkyWalk Lookout.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Raleigh Vineyard & Winery, 36 Queen St, Raleigh, New South Wales 2454 Australia
Award winning Raleigh Winery, taste unique boutique wines, fortified wines and the famous brandy creme liqueurs as you soak in the views of the beautiful Bellinger River.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Coffee and/or Tea - Homemade cake, fresh fruit, selection of teas, coffee and hot chocolate
- Lunch - Healthy picnic style lunch provided catering for all dietery requirements
- Entry/Admission - Dorrigo Rainforest Centre
- Entry/Admission - Raleigh Vineyard & Winery
Traveler pickup is offered
We notify guests of exact pick up time the day before tour departs
- Coffs Harbour Airport, Coffs Harbour, New South Wales Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Waves to Wilderness Experiences in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.