Explore the flourishing green hills of South Molle Islands trails to be greeted with 360 degree views of the neighbouring islands. You'll experience idyllic island views surrounded by nothing but sapphire vistas and lush Australian bush. Strap on your boots, grab your backpack and climb aboard, we're about to go on an adventure of a lifetime!
Includes visiting the secluded Palm Bay Resort on Long Island, as well as self guided hiking on South Molle Island.
About This Deal
Enjoy a direct and scenic route from Shute Harbour, Airlie Beach to Sandy Bay, South Molle Island. Spend the morning strolling through the lush Australian landscapes and take in the breathtaking views at South Molle Island. Return to the collection point at Sandy Bay, South Molle Island and enjoy a scenic transfer to Palm Bay Resort. Relax, unwind and make use of the secluded boutique resorts facilities for the afternoon. The water taxi will return to Palm Bay Resort and transfer you to back to Shute Harbour, Airlie Beach.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Visit Palm Bay Resort
- Visit South Molle Island
- Use of Palm Bay Resort facilities
- Return transfers from Shute Harbour, Airlie Beach (island collections available)
- Lunch - Food and drinks are not provided on this trip. You will need to bring along some money to purchase lunch and snacks at Palm Bay Resort or BYO food and drinks.
Shute Harbour QLD 4802, Australia
11/6/2019 - 1/7/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 05:30 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Whitsunday Water Taxi Transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.