Join our ‘Coastlines and Culture’ tour and experience the rugged shipwreck coast of the Great Ocean Road and the Grampians National Park’s mountain landscapes of significant indigenous culture. Journey along the Great Ocean Road enjoying clifftop views, encounter wild Koalas, explore quaint coastal townships and walk through an ancient rainforest. The journey continues to the awe inspiring 12 Apostles and the Shipwreck Coast of the Great Ocean Road. Explore Loch Ard Gorge, Gibsons Beach and the 12 Apostles. Spend tonight deep within the land of mountains and waterfalls; the Grampians National Park. In the morning you will explore the highlights and experience the culture of the Grampians before travelling to Adelaide.
About This Deal
Day 1: Melbourne to Great Ocean Road
Stop At: Great Ocean Road Visitor Information Centre, 100 Great Ocean Rd, Apollo Bay, Victoria 3233 Australia
Travel the Great Ocean Road
The world famous Twelve Apostles
Loch Ard Gorge and the Shipwreck Coast
Bush walk through the Otway’s Rainforest
Koala and wildlife spotting
Surf Coast beaches, seaside towns and stunning costal views
Historic Great Ocean Road Memorial Arch
Overnight in Halls Gap
Duration: 5 hours
Accommodation included: Overnight in Youth Hostel style accommodation
Day 2: Grampians to Adelaide
Stop At: Grampians National Park, Halls Gap, Victoria 3381 Australia
Brambuk Aboriginal Culture Centre
Bushwalks in the Grampians / Gariwerd National Park
Hike to the base of Mackenzie Falls
Boroka Lookout or Lake Bellfield
Aussie Wildlife Guaranteed
Duration: 4 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 Night Hostel dormitory accommodation with shared bathroom facilities
- All national park entrance fees
- Australian wildlife viewing
- Resident Trailblazer to guide you on your journey
- One-way transfer from Melbourne to Adelaide
- Entry/Admission - Grampians National Park
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Athenaeum Theatre, 188 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000, Australia
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are traveling prior to this date, or wish to change your pickup location please contact our friendly reservations team on +61393931300.
Adelaide SA, Australia
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Wildlife Tours Australia in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
7-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operators terms and conditions for this offer here.