Glamourise glances with a choice of brow cosmetic tattoo, designed to add depth and definition to the look
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$149 for a powder finish or hair stroke eyebrow cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $399)
$199 for a BRO-VO eyebrow cosmetic tattoo or microblading (total value up to $499)
- Feather/hair stroke eyebrows involve small strokes or lines that are used to fill the brows giving the appearance of hair and creating a pleasing shape’; multiple colours can be used in this technique to provide highlights thus giving depth to the brows
- Powder finish brows are designed to be more solid; this technique uses soft colours to make the brows appear more natural and less made-up
- Powder finish is ideal for people that have a lot of hair but want more definition to the brows
- BRO-VO eyebrows are the mix of two techniques - hair stroke and light powder finish technique
- Microblading is a semi-permanent eyebrow procedure that uses a special hand-tool comprising of tiny needles (instead of a tattoo gun) that make up a small blade to help deposit pigment under the skin
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss the desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. The therapist will then match pigment with the client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve a more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• Touch-up may be required 4-6 weeks after initial treatment. Touch-up not included in offer and available for an upgrade of $120.00, paid directly to the merchant
• Not suitable for those with existing eyebrow tattoos from other technicians
• Not available Monday, Sat-Sun and on Public Holidays
• Not suitable for customers who are:- on blood-thinning medications or have diabetes- on Roaccutane for the last 6 months- are pregnant or breastfeeding- with eye infections, cold sores, dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing in the eye area
• It is recommended that you consult your doctor before your appointment and a consent form must be signed prior to the treatment
• Reactions to pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; in some cases, the body may reject treatment and pigment may hold only in patches, hence potentially requiring a touch-up. Infections and scarring are rare but possible if post-care instructions are not adhered to
• Customers must provide numbing cream at an additional expense, this can be purchased from your local chemist beforehand. Please contact the merchant for more information about this; topical anaesthetic is applied only with your consent.
Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s)
How to Redeem
Book online at https://live.vcita.com/site/skinclinic
(1) Select "Schedule now"
(2) Select "Services for clients with voucher" from the list
(3) Choose the option you have purchased and your preferred date and time
(4) Enter all your details
(5) In note field provide voucher security code and select "submit"
(6) Once you have completed your reservation you will receive an email confirming your appointment
About Victoria Studio Lash
Boasting two locations in Melbourne, Victoria Studio Lash provides beauty-obsessed customers with a plethora of lash-related services. Folks can go for full-on glamour with extreme lashes, or opt for more subtle choices like outer-edge or bottom lash extensions.