Customers can wake up looking as though they’ve already spent 20 minutes in front of the mirror after feature-enhancing cosmetic tattooing
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$119 for a powder finish brow cosmetic tattooing treatment (total value up to $350)
$129 for a feather hair stroke brow cosmetic tattooing treatment (total value up to $390)
- Powder finish uses soft colours to enhance definition
- Feathering involves small strokes or lines used to fill the brow, giving the appearance of hair
- Multiple colours can be used
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Wed and Sat-Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Please arrive 15 mins prior to appointment time
• Please note, clinic provides cosmetic tattooing without anaesthetic. If you wish, you may purchase topical anaesthetic from your pharmacist prior to your appointment for personal use. It is recommended that you consult your doctor before your appointment
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable to those that have had previous eyebrow tattooing from other tattoo technicians
• Must sign consent form prior to treatment
• Not suitable for those with open cuts or contagious skin complaints
• Not suitable for women pregnant or breastfeeding
• Not suitable for haemophiliacs or those who are hepatitis C positive
• Not suitable for those 5 weeks pre/post-radiotherapy or chemotherapy treatment
• Not suitable for those under the influence of drugs and alcohol
• Not suitable for those diagnosed with epilepsy or who have had a seizure in the last 2 years
• Not suitable for those with dermatitis or infection in the area to be treated
• Not suitable for those with keloid scars on the area
• Not suitable for those with diabetes or who have difficulty with wounds healing
• If you suffer from cold sores and have visible evidence of cold sores/blisters or skin disorders on the area to be treated you will need to rearrange your procedure to when visible symptoms have subsided and following the use of an antiviral drug 3-5 days prior to any lip work
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Book online: https://live.vcita.com/site/skinclinic
(1) Select "Schedule now"
(2) Select "Services for clients with voucher" from the list
(3) Choose the option you have purchased and your preferred date and time
(4) Enter all your details
(5) In note field provide voucher security code and select "submit"
(6) Once you have completed your reservation you will receive an email confirming your appointment
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Victoria Studio Lash - Port Melbourne
Boasting two locations in Melbourne, Victoria Studio Lash provides beauty-obsessed customers with a plethora of lash-related services. Folks can go for full-on glamour with extreme lashes, or opt for more subtle choices like outer-edge or bottom lash extensions.