All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 12 hours ago
· Reviewed 2 days ago
· Reviewed 6 days ago
What You'll Get
Supersize your Theme Park experience with a VIP Magic Pass and get unlimited entry to 4 Theme Parks including Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country. With over 95 rides, shows and attractions across the four theme parks, there’s something for everyone! Grab yours now and get ready to experience the magic until 30 June 2018.
NOW OPEN! The DC Rivals HyperCoaster is the tallest, longest and fastest HyperCoaster in the Southern Hemisphere, reaching speeds of 115km per hour. Only at Warner Bros. Movie World
$139 for unlimited entry until 30 June 2018 to Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country
- Become lost in a world of fantasy and fun, meet your favourite stars and Super Heroes and experience the exhilaration of world-class rides at Warner Bros. Movie World
- Take on thrilling attractions like the all new DC Rivals HyperCoaster, Superman ESCAPE, Doomsday Destroyer and Batwing Spaceshot at Warner Bros. Movie World
- Get below the surface and discover a whole new world of fun and adventure at Sea World. Get up close and personal with dolphins, penguins, polar bears and so much more!
- Meet Sea World’s newest polar bear, Mishka and take on family favourites, Jet Rescue and the Storm Coaster.
- Dive into a splashtacular day out at Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast, the biggest water park in town, where summer is endless and so is the fun
- Take on your friends as you race for the fastest time on the Super 8 Aqua Racer, or float on by and relax the afternoon away in Calypso Beach
- Plus, you can’t go past Paradise Country, the Gold Coast’s hidden gem. Visit the baby animal nursery, cuddle a koala, feed the kangaroos and see Aussie traditions like sheep shearing and damper making in amazing live shows
- The Magic can be yours now with a VIP Magic Pass. Get unlimited entry to 4 Theme Parks including Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast and Paradise Country until 30 June 2018
- With plenty of new and exciting attractions coming up, now is the best time to lock-in your fun
The Fine Print
• Photo ID must be presented on arrival for proof of QLD residential address or $30 surcharge applies per person
• Unlimited entry until 30 June 2018
• 7 day cooling off period does not apply to this deal
• Max 6 vouchers per person
• Children aged 3 and above require a ticket to enter the theme parks
• VIP Magic Pass is not transferable once issued or redeemable for cash and cannot be used with any other offer
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• No booking required
• Present printed voucher on arrival
• Visit any operating booth at Warner Bros. Movie World, Sea World, Wet’n’Wild Gold Coast, or Paradise Country and present photo ID with Groupon voucher
• Please note that personal details and email address are required to create the Pass. Once your permanent Pass has been created proceed directly to turnstiles for entry
• You may be asked to present photo ID on each visit (Medicare card with parent’s ID accepted for children) and is only valid for use by Passholder.
• Valid hours:
• Redemption addresses:
- Warner Bros. Movie World, Wet'n'Wild and Paradise Country: Pacific Highway, Oxenford, QLD 4210
- Seaworld: Seaworld Drive Main Beach, Main Beach, QLD, 4217
• Valid hours:
See website for details: http://themeparks.com.au/
• Your VIP Magic Pass valid until 30 June 2018
• You may be asked to present photo ID on each visit (Medicare card with parent’s ID accepted for children) and is only valid for use by passholder
• Valid for Queensland Residents Only
About Village Roadshow Theme Parks
Village Roadshow is Australia's largest theme park operator providing some of the most thrilling entertainment, rides and slides available anywhere in the world. Discover the endless new feelings you can only get at Village Roadshow Theme Parks, with the southern hemisphere's biggest collection of thrill rides, slides, shows and animal experiences.