All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed 16 October 2017
· Reviewed 30 September 2017
· Reviewed 9 September 2017
What You'll Get
$22 for a 25-minute Swan River cruise for one person (total value up to $30)
$42 for a 25-minute Swan River cruise for two people (total value up to $60)
$82 for a 25-minute Swan River cruise for four people (total value up to $120)
- Head out under the Elizabeth Quay bridge and the Narrows Bridge
- See the contour of Mounts Bay Road along the south-facing end of Kings Park
- Enjoy the river views of Mount Eliza, the Old Swan Brewery
- Get the chance to spot wild dolphins and black swans in Matilda Bay
- Learn the aquatic bird life at Pelican Point - an A class marine reserve
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• No shows void voucher
• Walk-ins won't be accepted
• All tours subject to weather conditions
• Tours are not suitable for children under the age of 4 years.
• Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Life jackets are available
• Minimum passenger numbers may be required to ensure departure and Wild West Charters reserve the right to cancel cruises for any reason at any time. An alternative cruise date or full refund will be offered in this instance
• Original value verified on: 18 Aug 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0428 255 171
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Wild West Charters
Wild West Charters offers a range of tours departing from Elizabeth Quay. Guests can learn about the history, bird and marine life of the Swan River and may even spot wild dolphins and black swans. For a longer trip guests can enjoy a sea lion ocean eco tour on Carnac Island.