Surfers Paradise, QLD: $356 for a Two-Night 4.5-Star Luxury Escape with $100 Restaurant Voucher at Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
- Winner of the 2012 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Deluxe Room on high floor with stunning ocean or hinterland views
- Opulent king size bedding and stylish décor
- Central location with great restaurants and boutiques nearby, not to mention the beach
- Two pools, sauna, gym and luxury day spa onsite
- $356 for a two-night stay
- Deluxe King Room for two people
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- $100 restaurant voucher
- Late 12pm checkout
- In-room movies
- Deal is for 2 people
- Restaurant voucher is provided as 2 x $50 vouchers and is non-refundable, non-transferrable and not redeemable for cash
- Standard fine print which applies to all travel promotions
How to Redeem
- Can travel to: 30 Sep 2013
- Must book by 31 Jul 2013
- Phone to book: (07) 5588 8333
- Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
- State name, contact number, email address, preferred dates of stay and Groupon voucher/security codes
- Groupon voucher must be presented upon check-in
One of Australia’s most famous beaches, Surfers Paradise is a 3km-long stretch of golden sand fringed by crashing waves and glittering skyscrapers. Star of a thousand postcards and beloved by surfers and sunbathers, Surfers Paradise beach is just the tip of the iceberg. Behind the sand lies a vibrant metropolis that’s always up for a party with restaurants, bars and nightlife galore, plus great shopping and entertainment precincts.
Experience all the Gold Coast has to offer with today’s Groupon for: Watermark Hotel Gold Coast
Soaring above the sweeping golden beaches of Surfers Paradise is the Watermark Hotel & Spa, a stylish contemporary retreat with every comfort provided for guests. Couples stay in a Deluxe Room on one of the hotel’s highest floors for a luxurious sense of privacy and gorgeous ocean or hinterland views.
Rekindle the romance with a bottle of wine on arrival and relax into fluffy bathrobes and slippers, enjoying the range of in-room movies. A $100 restaurant voucher provides a fine dining experience worth savouring, and peeps can take it easy with late 12pm checkout on the last day.
Stroll down to Surfers’ famous beaches to lie on the pristine golden sand, or swim in the safe, patrolled surf. Shopaholics delight at the dozens of glamorous boutiques within walking distance – check out High Street or Elkhorn Avenue for designer stores including Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Prada, try Chevron Renaissance or the DFS store on Orchid Avenue for well-known fashion chains, or wander the leafy beachside boulevards for a pleasant high street shopping experience.
Head across the road to the Q1 tower and enjoy spectacular views across the coast on the Skyclimb, which is most magical at sunset. For a relaxing day at the beach, jump on the bus and head south to Burleigh Heads for a picnic under the pine trees, before returning to Surfers and donning the dancing shoes for a night out on the town.
My partner & I stay at the Watermark about 4 times a year & it's never fails to impress us. The hotel has a lovely fresh, vacation feeling when you walk in and even the different levels and corridors have a pleasant scent!
– Sandra I, Trip Advisor, Jun 2013
Surprisingly large rooms, two double beds in mine. Clean modern furnishing and gorgeous smelling designer toiletries to match. Walking distance to pretty much anywhere.
– priscahoo, Trip Advisor, Jun 2013
3032 Surfers Paradise Blvd
Surfers Paradise QLD 4217