This modern treatment aims to boost collagen and elastin to target uneven tone and texture, fine lines and acne scarring
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$99 for one session of Dermapen 4 full-face skin needling (total value up to $235)
$195 for two sessions of Dermapen 4 full-face skin needling (total value up to $470)
$285 for three sessions of Dermapen 4 full-face skin needling (total value up to $705)
What happens during the treatment?
The needles create tiny wounds that accelerate the body’s natural healing process and work to repair the skin through increased production of collagen and elastin. Depending on the treatment area, skin condition and the depth of penetration some clients may experience discomfort. The clinician will provide more advice based on speciﬁc skin goals.
When results will be seen?
Visible improvements can be seen in as little as 14 days post treatment. Deeper skin concerns such as uneven tone and texture, ﬁne lines and acne scarring will improve with the collagen regeneration process and are generally visible 2-4 weeks following treatment. The most dramatic results will occur 6-12 weeks after treatment.
How many treatments are required?
Most clients will receive optimal results after 4-6 treatments. The number of treatments required will be discussed during consultation to reach the customer’s skin health goals.
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Includes a comprehensive skin consultation and the use of clinical grade cosmeceutical ingredients
• Must be aged 18 or older
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com with your name, mobile number, groupon security code and copy of your groupon voucher
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Morningside Medispa
Morningside Medispa specialises in designing corrective skin programs. They have a team of highly experienced and skilled therapists that will tailor the treatment to better meet your goals and give you the best and most professional clinical advise, with an impeccable personal and caring approach.