Offers on teeth whitening in Melbourne: things to know before you go
There are a few things you should know before using vouchers in Melbourne for teeth whitening, which we've answered here.
How much does teeth whitening cost?
Teeth whitening isn't the most affordable treatment, but it can be a worthwhile investment. The true cost depends on the method you go for. If you're looking for a long-lasting bright smile in a matter of days, expect it to cost up to $500 – a lot more than a tube of whitening toothpaste. Cheap teeth whitening in Melbourne is possible and these are the different ways and costs to get dazzling pearly whites:
- In-chair treatments are the most expensive, as they are carried out by professionals. This can include zoom whitening, laser and LED whitening. Luckily, with our teeth whitening deals you can get one of these expert treatments at a discount. If you're willing to go the extra mile for your smile, this is the method for you.
- Take home kits can be supplied by your dentist to fit your mouth as a tray or mouthguard. These are often supplied after an in-chair treatment to maintain the whiteness or give it a boost. Prices can be included in a full package of up to $500 or bought from $100.
- At home kits include teeth whitening strips or toothpaste that you can buy off the shelf. These can be purchased for less than $50 and are effective if you don't mind waiting a few weeks for the transformation.
Is teeth whitening safe?
Teeth whitening is a safe procedure as long as you don't overdo using the home kits – this can weaken the surface of your enamel. If you're looking for the safest way to brighten your smile, professional treatments use the lowest dosage of bleaching agents. The biggest risk of teeth whitening is the sensitivity it can cause, which doesn't affect everyone and goes away fairly quickly after treatment.
Where's the best place for teeth whitening in Melbourne?
When it comes to your smile, we want to make sure it's in the best hands. Here are the best dental clinics in Melbourne for teeth whitening.
- JD Dental Care is top-rated by our happy customers. If you're looking for the best teeth whitening deals then have a browse at their high-quality treatments, including zoom whitening technology.
- Premium White uses LED technology, which lowers any sensitivity, so you can drink a cool glass of water without any pain. They offer in-chair treatments for up to eight shades lighter with just one visit. If that's not something to smile about, we don't know what is.
- Smile Solutions help you to quite literally design your smile with a complimentary consultation. They offer in-chair and at-home teeth whitening options and have over 20 years' experience brightening teeth.
How long does teeth whitening take?
Depending on the teeth whitening method you choose, a brighter smile can take anything from 30 minutes to three weeks. In-chair treatments are the quickest, while at-home methods take the longest if you're feeling patient. You can find all sorts of deals for teeth whitening in Melbourne, whether you're looking for a quick fix before a big event or you're in it for the long haul with kits at home.