Customers can benefit from up to three fat freezing treatments with one or two applicators, designed to help contour the body
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$99 for one fat freezing treatment, one applicator (total value up to $250)
$189 for two fat freezing treatments, one applicator (total value up to $500)
$269 for three fat freezing treatments, one applicator (total value up to $750)
$199 for one fat freezing treatment, two applicators (total value up to $450)
$389 for two fat freezing treatments, two applicators (total value up to $900)
$569 for three fat freezing treatments, two applicators (total value up to $1,350)
- Alternative to liposuction with no need for anaesthesia and no downtime
- Aims to contour body lines using low frequency ultrasound
- Changes may be seen from the first treatment, with maximal results after 6-8 weeks
- Machine is 3D Lipomed. For more information, click here
Which areas can be targeted?
The treatment works well on areas with localised adipose tissue such as the thighs, abdomen and buttocks. However, anywhere on the body can be treated apart from the female breasts.
What about aftercare?
Clients are advised to drink at least 1.5 litres of water before and after the session. They must then carry out cardiovascular exercise immediately afterwards; for example, go for a light run or brisk jog.
What areas can be targeted?
Thighs | buttocks | abdomen | back | waistline | hips and upper arms
Why are fat freezing deals so popular? Several reasons - first of them being that the procedure is simply fashionable right now, with several A-list celebrities boasting having had it. There is some scientific basis for its effectiveness as well - fat-freezing, or cryolipolysis, promises the shedding of fat cells thanks to applying low temperatures. Fat cells, or lipids, have been observed to freeze before skin cells do. Exposing the skin to cold, therefore, can cause loss of those fat cells while leaving the skin unharmed. This is an enticing thought for those struggling with weight management.
Adorn Laser Clinic in Sydney specialises in that procedure, which can be done on several areas that typically harness the most of body fat: belly, abdomen, buttocks, and thighs. The procedure requires no anaesthetic and boasts visible changes within six to eight weeks - provided that the client aids their metabolism by keeping hydrated and active.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on public holidays
• Not valid on Fri-Sun
• 48 hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• All sessions must be used by same person
• Results will vary for each person
• Late arrival will result in shortened treatment time
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those trying to conceive
• Not suitable for people with severe diabetes, liver problems, Raynaud's disease, cryoglobulinemia or cold fiber hemoglobinuria
• If you have pre-existing medical conditions or have any questions regarding treatment, please contact clinic prior to purchase to discuss suitability of treatment
• Although results are seen from first treatment, course of 6-8 weekly treatments is recommended for maximum results
• 2 areas are treated in same session
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0459 456 667
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Adorn Laser Clinic
The staff of Adorn Laser Clinic understand laser hair removal from the perspective of a technician and a client, meaning they can offer advice and understand the importance of utilising laser therapy for effective results. They are qualified in skin treatment, skin biology, skin analysis, and laser treatment. Adorn Laser Clinic also offers other beauty services, including the services of skin needling, microdermabrasion, and infusion. They also supply Skinstitute and Medik8 products and in addition offer all customers free skincare consultations.