Clients can revitalise figures with up to ten sessions of fat cavitation or radio frequency treatment targeting areas like the legs or arms
About This Deal
$89 for two sessions of fat cavitation or radio frequency treatment (total value up to $600)
$219 for five sessions of fat cavitation or radio frequency treatment (total value up to $1,500)
$429 for ten sessions of fat cavitation or radio frequency treatment (total value up to $3,000)
- Sessions aim to reduce cellulite
- Ultrasonic cavitation is designed to target stubborn fat areas and revitalise figures
- Radio frequency aims to tighten skin
- No downtime required
- Stomach and love handles
- Lower back
What is ultrasonic cavitation?
Cavitation therapy features low-level ultrasound waves and aims to revitalise figures when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. A high-tech device is moved over the target area, which is designed to sculpt the body by reducing subcutaneous fat thickness.
Which areas can be targeted?
The treatment works well on areas with localised adipose tissue such as the thighs, abdomen and buttocks. However, anywhere on the body can be treated apart from the female breasts.
What about aftercare?
Clients are advised to drink at least 1.5 litres of water before and after the session. They must then carry out cardiovascular exercise immediately afterwards; for example, go for a light run or brisk jog.
What is a radio frequency treatment?
Radio Frequency works by generating heat and applying it to the dermal and subdermal layers of the skin without causing injury to the epidermis (outer layers of skin). The heat causes tissue retraction, resulting in instantly tighter and firmer skin. It also works to stimulate collagen production which over time produces a more youthful-looking appearance.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Tue and Thu
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Results may vary for each person
• Not suitable for pregnant or lactating women, or those trying to conceive
• 10 sessions recommended for best results
• Treatments must be at least 1 week apart
• All treatments must be used by the same customer within the validity period
• 30 minutes per area is recommended; customers can opt to service multiple areas in the same 30-min session if preferred
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant or breastfeeding
• Not suitable for people with pacemakers/other metal devices, people with diabetes or high blood pressure, people who have had organ transplants and people who have gastric or duodenal ulcers
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session should occur by: 6 months from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9836 0505
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Advanced Beautytech Laser Clinic
Advanced Beautytech Laser Clinic offers an extensive range of rejuvenating treatments for the face and body. Clients can revitalise visages thanks to injectables, facials and peels, and target weight management issues with radio frequency skin tightening, ultrasonic cavitation or fat freezing. Unwanted hair can be banished with waxing or IPL procedures. Laser tattoo removal sessions are also available, along with massages to help customers relax and unwind. The clinic is nestled in Balwyn.