Take advantage of up to ten sessions of a treatment designed to help contour bodies; target areas like the highs, arms, legs or buttocks
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$89 for three cavitation or radio frequency sessions (total value up to $390)
$139 for five cavitation or radio frequency sessions (total value up to $650)
$249 for ten cavitation or radio frequency sessions (total value up to $1,300)
- Aims to contoured bodies and tighten the skin
- Treat areas like the thighs, arms, legs, abdomen or buttocks
- Opt for up to ten sessions
- Lower back
What is radio frequency treatment?
Radio frequency treatments are designed to revitalise the appearance of skin through the use of controlled and concentrated radio waves.
What happens at each session?
A topical anaesthetic cream is applied to the numb area of skin being treated, such as the forehead, under the eyes, jaw line or neck. Next, a technician affixes electrodes, and the RF machine emits radio waves of specifically selected frequencies, which can produce a warm sensation.
What is ultrasonic cavitation?
Cavitation therapy features low level ultrasound waves and aims to revitalise figures when used in conjunction with a healthy lifestyle. A high-tech device is moved over the target area, which is designed to sculpt the body by reducing subcutaneous thickness of adipose tissue.
Which areas can be targeted?
The treatment works well on areas with localised adipose tissue such as the thighs, abdomen and buttocks. However, anywhere on the body can be treated apart from the female breasts.
What about aftercare?
Clients are advised to drink at least 1.5 litres of water before and after the session. They must then carry out cardiovascular exercise immediately afterwards; for example, go for a light run or brisk jog.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Fri & Sun
• Not valid on public holidays
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Late arrivals will shorten appointment time
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women
• Not suitable for people with pacemakers/other metal devices, people with diabetes or high blood pressure, people who have had organ transplants and people who have gastric or duodenal ulcers
• All treatments must be used by the same customer
• 10 sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone to book: (03) 9427 8343; please leave a message if lines are busy
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Advanced Dermal Institute
Advanced Dermal Institute is located in Richmond where beauty and science come together. They're committed to pioneering IPL and advanced laser technologies and are backed by over two decades of experience. The team offers cosmetic tattooing, teeth whitening and skin peels to help clients achieve the skin they've always wanted.