Take care of pearly whites thanks to a dental clean, and opt to brighten the smile with an in-chair teeth whitening treatment
What You'll Get
$49 for a dental clean for one child aged 12 or younger
$69 for a dental clean for one adult
$99 for an adult dental check-up, clean, fluoride treatment and X-ray
$349 for Zoom teeth whitening with a dental clean
- Dental clean aims to remove plaque
- Choose a dental check-up, clean, fluoride treatment and X-ray to take care of pearly whites
- Opt to brighten the smile with an in-chair teeth whitening treatment
What does teeth whitening treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Child option valid for kids up to 12 years
• Results may vary for each person
• If customer is deemed unsuitable, practitioner reserves the right to not proceed with whitening treatment until dental needs are met
• Practitioner reserves the right not to clean teeth in 1 appointment if patient's mouth has copious amounts of calcium as this will cause high level of discomfort
• Fluoride treatment is optional and available to those suitable for treatment
• Expiry is the suggested date by which your initial consultation should occur by, however your voucher will continue to remain valid and can be used after this date
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation with practitioner should occur by: 90 days from purchase
• Book online: https://www.corepractice.is/practices/aesthetik
(1) Select Dental Clean or Whitening based on option purchased
(2) Select preferred date and time
(3) Set up account
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Aesthetik specialises in dentofacial aesthetics. Those whose teeth may need straightening can take advantage of technologies designed to positively affect the features of a patient's face. Other services include dental cleans and teeth whitening. Aesthetik also offers bridal packages.