· Redeemed 2 days ago
· Redeemed 3 days ago
· Redeemed 7 days ago
What You'll Get
For suburban folk, the wildest thing they usually come across is someone walking their rabbit to the shops or a dog with a perm in a zebra-pattern fleece coat. Take a walk on the real wild side with today’s Groupon for Australia Zoo, Beerwah:
Includes Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital Sneek Peek
$33.75 for one child aged 3-14 years (total value up to $37)
$44.50 for one pensioner or student (total value up to $49)
$55.30 for one adult (total value up to $61)
$163.60 for two adults and two children (total value up to $180)
$181.20 for two adults and three children (total value up to $199)
Includes Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital Sneek Peek
$48.10 for one child aged 3-14 years (total value up to $53)
$64.30 for one pensioner or student (total value up to $71)
$80.50 for one adult (total value up to $91)
$240.90 for two adults and two children (total value up to $266)
$266.10 for two adults and three children (total value up to $293.50)
Platinum Adventure Guided Tour
$1799 for one adult (total value up to $2000)
The ultimate wildlife experience for guests wanting a behind the scenes exclusive tour with passionate Australia Zoo keepers. Meet up to nine native and exotic animals, learn about how they interact in the wild and how they can benefit from the Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors conservationist programs. Guests will be toured on a VIP caddie and accompanied by a professional photographer to capture every special moment and provide treasured keepsakes. Enjoy VIP reserved seating for the world-famous Wildlife Warrior show in the Crocoseum followed by a sumptuous lunch in the Dingo Diner.
VIP Guided Caddie Tour
$405 for up to five people (total value up to $450)
Experience Australia Zoo in style! Up to five guests can be toured around Australia Zoo on a VIP caddie along
with enthusiastic tour guides. Learn about gorgeous animals, the history of Steve Irwin and his vision for
Australia Zoo, as well as the vital conservation efforts supported by the Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors charity.
This tour can be customised to suit individual needs and additional animal encounters booked. The experience lasts approximately five hours.
- Groupon exclusive offer to this world-famous attraction
- Kids under 3 FREE
- Winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence
- Visit the home of over 1,200 animals and the much-loved and admired Irwin family
- Watch a saltwater crocodile launch from the water in the world-famous Crocoseum’s Wildlife Warriors show, plus live shows including birds, tigers, otters, snakes and more
- See giraffes, white rhinos and zebras interact as they would in the wild in the African Savannah, Queensland’s only multi-species exhibit
- Get up close to majestic Sumatran and Bengal tigers at the Tiger Temple
- For a true Aussie adventure, feed a kangaroo, pat a cuddly koala, and see wombats, echidnas and Tasmanian Devils, just to name a few!
- Meet roving animals throughout the day including baby alligators and talking cockatoos
Exclusive bonuses for Groupon customers:
- Buy one 6’’ x 8’’ Roving Wildlife Photo, and get one more for free (valued at $14.95)
- Receive 15% off at the Australiana Gift Shop - your voucher must be presented at the Australian gift shop at the time of purchase to apply
- Complimentary car parking
- EFTPOS and ATMs
- Parents’ nursing rooms
- Toddler seats in bathroom stalls for parents’ convenience
- Complimentary access to rides, including a jumping castle and teacup ride
- Two shaded playgrounds
- Drinking fountains
- Phone card and coin-operated telephones
Daily show timetable
- Kids Story Time - 10 a.m.
- Morning otters live - 10.30 a.m.
- Tortoise live - 10 a.m.
- Australia Zoo Wildlife Warriors - midday
- Koalas live - 1 p.m.
- Otters live - 1.30 p.m.
- Afternoon crocs live - 2.30 p.m.
- Birds of prey live - 3 p.m.
- Afternoon otters live - 3.30 p.m.
Open exhibits and live show times may be subject to change.
The Fine Print
• Purchase multiple vouchers
• VIP Caddie Tours will incur a $50 cancellation fee per tour when cancellation is made within 7 days of tour booking
• Platinum Adventure Tours will incur a $160 cancellation fee per adult for cancellations within 7 days of tour booking
• Child ticket valid for kids 3-14 years; Concession ticket valid for students & pensioners with approved concession card
• Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult
• Closed 25 December
• 2-Day passes: second visit must be used by same person within 14 days of your first visit
• Family of 4 defined as 2 adults and 2 children aged 3-14
• Family of 5 defined as 2 adults and 3 children aged 3-14
• Printed voucher or online voucher must be presented in order to receive retail discounts at the Australiana Gift Shop prior to payment
• Open exhibits and live show times may be subject to change
• Original value verified on: 19 Dec 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 6 months from purchase
• No booking required
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
25 Apr, ANZAC Day: 1.30pm-5.30pm
(Closed 25 December)
About Australia Zoo
A treasure adored by all Australians, Australia Zoo is the result of the unwavering passion, hard work and vision of Steve Irwin and his family. Terri, Bindi and Robert Irwin continue Steve’s legacy at the Zoo with its extensive animal displays and conservation efforts. The zoo is home to over 1,200 animals, both Australian critters and exotic creatures ranging from crocs and koalas, to tigers, white rhinos, zebras and giraffes. Not only do the enclosures allow visitors to experience the wildlife up close, but they also replicate the natural habitats as closely as possible, providing ample space and ensuring the wellbeing of the animals.
The passionate team of conservationists work to secure a future for many endangered animals such as crocodiles, tigers, elephants, cheetah and rhinoceros. The Australia Zoo Wildlife Hospital is one of their key projects conducted domestically. It remains on duty 24/7 and has treated over 53,000 native animals in its ten-year history.
Australia Zoo also offers a 'Zoo Keeper for a Day' program each school holidays to educate children aged 7-15 and get them up close and personal with a range of animals, encouraging love, curiosity and respect for wildlife.