Enjoy Devonshire tea before touring the antiques gallery, a wine tasting at the cellar door and a lunch of regional platter
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$59 for a Barossa day experience with Devonshire tea, lunch, wine, guided tour and gift for two people (total value up to $140)
- Devonshire tea with freshly baked scones, homemade jam and Chantilly cream
- Guided tour of the art and antique gallery, daily at 11am
- Regional lunch platter per couple
- Glass of wine each
- Selected gift to take home per person from the Chateau Gift Store (worth up to $35 each)
- Bonus 20% off shopping voucher to use on the day
$115 for a Barossa day experience with Devonshire tea, lunch, wine, guided tour and gift for four people (total value up to $280)
$170 for a Barossa day experience with Devonshire tea, lunch, wine, guided tour and gift for six people (total value up to $420)
- Enjoy Devonshire tea, complete with scones, jam, and Chantilly cream
- Take a guided tour through the large collection of porcelain in the antique gallery
- Sample a few drops at the cellar door, take a stroll through the magnificent gardens
- Sit down to a lunch featuring a regional platter per couple with a selection of German meats, cheeses, homemade chutneys, local olives, dried fruits, and toasted ciabatta.
- Cheers the experience with a glass of wine each
- Take home a scarf or a jewellery item from a selected range up to the value of $35 each to remember the day
Menu items are subject to seasonal change.
What’s the phenomenon of high tea? The British are known for their love of it, but in this case tea is perhaps just a convenient euphemism for some indulgent time off. Sitting down for a cuppa, as the cousins halfway across the world are calling it, is just an excuse to lounge around with cakes, wine, and lovely porcelain, feeling very sophisticated and European. Sounds enticing? Barossa Chateau in Lyndoch has got just the deal.
Blending the Old Continent charm with the splendid Aussie weather, Barossa Chateau is a charmingly old-fashioned British-French destination, perfect for a free afternoon. Boasting scenic views both indoors and outdoors, with 22 acres of rose garden and an antique porcelain collection, the place just doesn’t want their guests leaving - and they don’t have to for a while. This meal deal for a duo or a group includes the whole package: tea with cakes, guided tour in the gallery, a little bit of wine tasting in the cellar, some garden lounging, full tasting platter for lunch with wine, and a gift to top it all off. If that doesn’t make the guests feel like posh and pampered nobility, nothing will! This high tea experience deal in Lyndoch can work particularly well as a gift or family quality time.
The Fine Print
• Purchase up to 3 additional as gifts
• Not valid on public holidays
• Not suitable for those aged under 16
• Menu items are subject to seasonal change
• Changes to menu for dietary needs may incur surcharge, payable directly to restaurant
• Check availability before purchase
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://www.groupon.com.au/reservations/
• If you received your voucher as a gift, sign in or register for a Groupon account then click on the 'Received a gift? Book Now' link in the top right
• Select date of booking and enter details
• You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Barossa Chateau
Barossa Chateau sits on a 25-acre estate, with over 22 acres devoted to a renowned rose garden. Stroll the 5km of pathways and admire over 30,000 roses in the picturesque setting. The Chateau is home to a cellar door and café offering light refreshments and sweet treats. Guests can also admire the antiques of the art gallery, with pieces sourced from all around the world. Visitors can take home a piece of Barossa Chateau from the gift shop, such as wine accessories, jewellery, sweet-smelling soaps and cute 'Wine Dogs' mementos. The site is also a popular destination for weddings, functions, and conferences.