Complexions can be refreshed and revitalised with a chemical peel facial, designed to reduce the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$39 for a chemical peel (total value up to $90)
- This enzyme peel aims to nourish and slough off dead skin cells, creating the ideal pH balance for the facial skin
- Can help fight damages that cause premature ageing
- Can accelerate the natural exfoliation process to keep the skin looking fresh
- Designed to help control acne, shrink pores and remove blackheads
- Aims to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, age spots and redness
- Designed to result in radiant glowing skin
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical solution is applied to the face, removing the top layer of skin cells to reveal the younger skin beneath. The therapist will cleanse the skin before carrying out the peel, which can vary in terms of intensity and length.
What happens afterwards?
Skin will look slightly red or discoloured for a few hours. Clients must not use tanning beds and should apply sun protection when outdoors on bright days.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Sun-Wed
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Individual results may vary
• Walk-ins will not be accepted
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Text Catheryn to book: 0432 371 067
• State full name, contact mobile number, email, voucher treatment bought, and Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Bookings available during the following times:
About BEAUTOPIA Lash and Brow Bar
The beauty buffs of Ellenbrook can visit BEAUTOPIA Lash and Brow Bar to have their natural features enhanced thanks to a range of eye makeover services. These include semi-permanent eyebrow make-up, eyelash extensions, lash lifting, and brow and lash tinting. The salon caters to men and women alike.