Clients can enhance their natural features with a semi-permanent make-up treatment for the top or bottom eyeliner, lip liner or eyebrows
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$79 for a top or bottom eyeliner semi-permanent make-up treatment (total value up to $250)
$99 for a lip liner semi-permanent make-up treatment (total value up to $250)
$189 for an eyebrow semi-permanent make-up treatment (total value up to $450)
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
Need To Know
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not available for use in June
• Not valid on public holidays
• 24 hour cancellation and reschedule policy
• New customers only
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Results will vary for each person
• Not suitable for diabetics, pregnant or breastfeeding customers
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infections, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Reaction to the pigment or anesthetics are extremely rare, patch test available on request
• May require touch-up visit depending on individuals response to pigment
• Infection and scarring are rare but possible if post care instructions are not adhered to
• Clients will not be able to give blood for min 6 months after treatment
• Original value verified on: 06 Feb 2018
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 08 9275 4674
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Bella Skin Clinic
Bella Skin Clinic is Perth-based clinic offering a plethora of advanced aesthetic services. Clients can enjoy facial procedures such as a microdermabrasion, collagen induction therapy and skin analysis, as well as SHR hair removal sessions. A selection of pamper packages is also available and the company uses products from brands such as Aspect.