· Redeemed 14 hours ago
· Redeemed 5 days ago
· Redeemed 8 February 2018
What You'll Get
$189 for semi-permanent microblading eyebrow tattoo (total value up to $600)
- Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin
- Feathering treatment is designed to improve the appearance of pale or thinning eyebrows
- Includes consultation and shaping to provide a tailored look
- Check Black Rose Beauty Potts Point’s Instagram here
Black Rose Beauty Potts Point
Black Rose Beauty Potts Point is a highly specialised beauty salon offering a wide range of beauty and cosmetic treatments. Customers may opt for a number of facials, body massages, cosmetic tattooing, waxing, tinting and eyelash extension, oxygen dehydration and dermabrasion services. Guests can come in and be pampered by a team of trained therapists that strives to provide a friendly and personal service to suit each individual’s needs. Pamper packages combining selected treatments are available to those who seek a more comprehensive indulgence.
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skin care; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Limit of 1 voucher per option
• May require touch up visit depending on individual’s response to pigment
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Clients must be 16 years or older to undergo procedure
• Parental consent required if client is aged between 16 and 18
• Not suitable for those who are pregnant
• Not suitable for those on Roaccutane for the last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Reactions to the pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; patch test available on request
• Bookings essential; no walk-ins accepted
• Not valid public holidays
• Original value verified on: 10 May 2017
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Email to book: email@example.com
• Phone to book: 0428 454 528
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS