An injection puts a small amount of solution into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines
About This Deal
$149 for anti-wrinkle injections on one major area
- Designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Aims to target the visible signs of aging to promote smoother skin
- Target the forehead, frown lines or crow’s feet
- Available areas:
- Major: forehead | frown lines | crows’ feet
What is a facial injection or filler?
An injection puts a small amount of filler into a chosen area with the aim of helping to temporarily reduce the visibility of fine lines. Facial injections are available for one or two areas, and a filler treatment is available for targeting various small, specific areas around the lower face. Customers are advised to contact the merchant for further details on specific areas that can be targeted.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency. OR We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Medical Council of New Zealand or the Dental Council of New Zealand as applicable.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
About Cranbourne Medical and Skin Clinic
Sitting among the hustle and bustle of Clarinda Village shops, Cranbourne Medical and Skin Clinic prides itself on being a haven of calm and relaxation. Patrons can count on help from a team of talented and experienced doctors, nurses and GPs, whether they need a check-up or health advice. Aesthetic services are also on offer, including anti-wrinkle injections and treatments for varicose veins and keloid scarring.