Zoom is an advanced LED whitening technology designed to accelerate results; package includes a scale, polish and two standard X-rays
What You'll Get
$295 for Zoom teeth whitening with a basic clean, scale, polish and X-rays
- Advanced LED whitening technology designed to accelerate whitening results
- Includes a consultation, scale, polish, and two standard X-rays
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
A Healthy Dose of Groupon
Three reasons to buy healthcare through Groupon:
1) Merchants you can trust We ensure all of our healthcare providers hold appropriate registrations and are regulated by the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency.
2) No need to hurry These offers are here for the long run, so you can take your time before making a decision.
3) Had a rethink? Get a refund If you change your mind after buying a Groupon or if it turns out a treatment isn’t suitable for you, we’ll give you a full refund.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sat-Sun
• Valid for ages 16 and over unless accompanied by a legal guardian and deemed suitable by practitioner
• Results will vary for each person
• New customers only
• Voucher is void in case of no-show
• Timing of procedure to be agreed upon between patient and practitioner
• 2 appointments are required, the first is to determine eligibility and the second appointment for treatment
• If the patient is ineligible for the procedure then this will incur a $89 consult fee paid directly to Crown Dental Surgery
• Consent form to be signed prior to treatment
• Veneers, filling and crowns will not change colour
• The basic scale and polish is of the surfaces to be whitened
• If extensive scale and polish is required, this will incur an additional fee
• This service cannot be reimbursed by your health fund
• See the full terms and conditions that apply to Healthcare promotions
How to Redeem
• Appointment for initial consultation should occur: 6 months from purchase
• Phone to book: (02) 9090 2059
• Customers are advised to call before purchasing to confirm availability and waiting time to receive procedure to avoid disappointment
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Crown Dental Surgery
Crown Dental Surgery offers a wide range of cosmetic and preventative dental services, including crowns and veneers, Invisalign, emergency care and custom mouth guards for active kids and adults. The surgery is located on Spring Street, a short walk from Chatswood train station