Reduce the visibility of fine lines with one or two sessions of microdermabrasion; includes treatment serum and moisturiser
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$49 for microdermabrasion, one visit (total value up to $139)
- Skin analysis
- Mask application
- Treatment serum
- Moisturiser and SPF 50
$89 for microdermabrasion, two visits (total value up to $278)
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• New customers only
• Not valid on Sun
• Divine Skin and Beauty is run as home business in residential area
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (08) 9207 3110
• Phone or text to book: 0407 770 738
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Divine Skin and Beauty
Divine Skin and Beauty invites clients to refresh, relax and unwind with an array of skin procedures like an anti-ageing facial or microdermabrasion, and a selection of massages such as Swedish, aromatherapy or hot stone. Waxing and semi-permanent make-up treatments are also available. The salon is nestled in Tuart Hill.