This treatment is designed to revitalise and brighten complexions; opt to add a microderm with a mask or an IPL photo rejuvenation session
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$49 for a Dermalux facial (total value up to $110)
$69 for a Dermalux facial with a microdermabrasion treatment and anti-ageing mask (total value up to $220)
$89 for a Dermalux facial with an IPL photo rejuvenation treatment (total value up to $260)
Dermalux® LED Phototherapy is a versatile treatment that can be applied throughout any age management or problem skin treatment programme for corrective, maintenance and preventative results.
LED Phototherapy can be packaged and promoted in a multitude of ways. From standalone and combination packages through to ‘Signature’ facial treatments, it continues to be a successful and a popular choice by skincare professionals and clients alike.
Dermalux® protocols are easy to integrate and can be adapted to address the requirements of each individual client.
Applying Dermalux® post treatment is may reduce redness and irritation using light therapy.
Dermalux® can be combined with procedures including skin peels, microdermabrasion, skin needling, mesotherapy, radio frequency, laser/IPL and injectable treatments.
- Indulge in a facial that aims to revitalise and brighten complexions
- Include a microdermabrasion treatment and an anti-ageing mask that can reduce the visibility of fine lines
- Opt for an IPL photo rejuvenation designed to encourage brighter complexions
What is microdermabrasion?
It’s an advanced exfoliating technique in which the surface layer of dead skin cells is gently removed. The treatment aims to reduce the appearance of fine lines, and generally encourage brighter complexions.
How can people prepare?
Clients are advised to avoid the use of chemical creams, electrolysis, peeling cosmetics and waxing five days before the treatment.
What does aftercare involve?
People should wash their face using only cold or tepid water for the first day, and avoid lotions and products with harsh ingredients. Their skin may look slightly red but this will fade over the following couple of days.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Fri, Sat and Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Results will vary for each person
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Not suitable for those on certain medications like Roaccutane or Accutane
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Late arrival may reduce appointment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0411 596 138
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed voucher on arrival
About Dynamic Skin Services
Boasting over 15 years of experience in the beauty industry, Dynamic Skin Services offers a wide range of aesthetic services. These include body sculpting, IPL photo rejuvenation, hair removal and semi-permanent make-up. Unwanted body art can be banished thanks to non-laser tattoo removal sessions. The salon is nestled at Broadway Fair Shopping Centre.