Clients can glamourise their looks thanks to a semi-permanent eyebrow microblading treatment
Recent Positive Reviews
About This Deal
$249 for semi-permanent eyebrow microblading (total value up to $980)
- Uses a super-fine pen to deposit pigment into the skin
- Ideal for those who want to have natural looking eyebrows
- Designed to add definition and depth to the look
What is microblading?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using a hand tool with attached needles fused together in a curvilinear grouping. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What happens at sessions?
The first session includes a consultation to discuss desired shape, thickness and colour of the brows. The therapist will then match pigment with the client’s natural skin shade and hair colour to achieve a more natural look.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Booking is essential
• Must be 18 or older
• Result will vary each person
• Not suitable for diabetic, pregnant or breastfeeding customers
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Reaction to the pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare; patch test available on request
• May require touch-up visit depending on individual's response to pigment, touch-up is not included (usually $100 for touch-up but discounts are provided for Groupon customers, call to enquire)
• Infection and scaring are rare but possible if post care instructions are not adhered to
• Clients will not be able to give blood for minimum 6 months after treatment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Text to book: 0422 045 839
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
• Valid hours:
Sun: by appointment only
About Embrow Beauty
Established in 2014, Embrow Beauty boasts multiple locations where beauty buffs can feel replenished and nurtured by experienced aestheticians. Treatments on offer range from facials and peels, to semi-permanent make-up and waxing for men and women. Piercing services are also available to those who wish to adorn their ears and noses.