Rejuvenate the visage thanks to a nano-pore microneedling treatment with mesotherapy; opt to add an Omnilux LED therapy session
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$89 for nano-pore microneedling with mesotherapy (total value up to $290)
$109 for nano-pore microneedling with mesotherapy and Omnilux LED therapy (total value up to $410)
- Designed to boost collagen production for younger-looking skin
- Can help reduce the signs of ageing like fine lines and wrinkles
- Aims to target skin impurities, acne scars, stretch marks, skin tightening and pigmentation marks
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun-Mon
• Not valid from 25 Dec 2019 to 08 Jan 2020
• New customers only
• Bookings essential
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (08) 8271 8435
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
Facialista's is a skincare boutique that offers a variety of revitalising treatments. Clients can refresh their visages with LED light therapy procedures, microdermabrasion and peels. Bodies can be pampered with massages and reflexology. The salon stocks products from brands like PRIORI, Ultraceuticals and Elizabeth Arden Pro.