Groupon didn't get your email from Facebook, but we need it to sign you up.
If you'd like to share it with us so you can take advantage of Facebook Login, you can update your Facebook permissions to give us access to your email. If not, you can always sign up for a Groupon account without using Facebook.
Conveniently located in Charlotte Pass Village, Lucy Lodge-Charlotte Pass offers the views over the slopes and village and serves as a suitable base for ski amateurs.
The rooms come complete with en suite bathrooms. On-site amenities include a Chinese restaurant, ideal for a lunchtime break.
Bed size/type: Twin or double beds
Standard occupancy: Two people
Maximum occupancy: Two To Four people
The Area: Charlotte Pass
Charlotte Pass is a snow resort and village smack bang in the middle of the Snowy Mountains in NSW. Keen skiers and boarder will find the pass located in the Kosciuszko National Park where the road crosses Kangaroo Ridge. Being the highest permanent settlement in Australia it is also the coldest location, with winter temperatures dropping below −10 °C meaning that good snow is not often hard to find once the season commences.
What You Get
Choose from Three Options
$399 per person, for a two-night stay (up to $799 value)
$999 per person, for a five-night stay (up to $1,999 value)
$1,299 per person, for a seven-night stay (up to $2,599 value)
Included in all options:
In Friday out Sunday
Return oversnow transport from Perisher Valley to Charlotte Pass
Receive a lift pass for 7-night stays
Check-in from 2pm
Check-out by 11am
The Fine Print
• Deal is valid for 1 person
• Can purchase multiple vouchers
• Each guest must have a valid voucher
• Upgrades available at a charge for rooms that can fit up to 4 people
• Subject to weather and suitable snow conditions
• Valid for ages 3 and older
• Travel insurance not included; customers are advised to purchase appropriate cover after booking
• Original value verified on: 30 Jan 2018
• Read more about purchase options and common Travel Terms here