$40 CREDIT BACK - 72-HOUR SALE
• Buy this deal and receive $40 credit back with the code: EXPLORE
• $40 credit will be applied to your account via the My Groupons section within 7 business days from purchase
• $40 credit-back will be applied to one single voucher per transaction, not the basket amount ($40 back per transaction)
• Not valid for use with other Groupon promo codes
• Promo code valid 16-18 August 2019
The Hotel: Swiss-Belinn Legian
Close to the beach and within walking distance to Kuta or Seminyak, The Swiss-Belinn Legian is ideal for those wanting a relaxed, casual retreat. Enjoy a fuss-free stay with 24-hour room service, laundry and dry cleaning and Wi-Fi internet connection in all rooms and public areas. The Hotel also features a trendy rooftop bar, rooftop swimming pool, fitness facilities, meeting and conference facilities, and in-room massage treatments.
Groupies settle into a Superior Room that features either a queen or twin beds and a range of facilities designed to make guests’ stay more comfortable. These include individually controlled air-conditioning, 32” LED TV with cable/satellite channels, mini refrigerator, coffee- and tea-making facilities, and electronic door lock. Visitors also enjoy daily breakfast and some discounts for the on-site dining.
Superior Queen Room
- Bed size/type: queen bed or two single beds
- Standard/maximum occupancy: two people
- 24 square metres living space, bathroom with a shower, individually-controlled air-conditioning, LED TV with cable/satellite channels, mini refrigerator, coffee- and tea-making facilities, safety deposit box, and a hair dryer
The Area: Legian, Bali
With Legian’s weather offering warm and mild temperatures year round, there is nothing more relaxing than soaking up some sun and cooling off with a leisurely swim on Bali’s famous beaches. Popular choices nearby include Seminyak, while the black sand beaches of Canggu are great for surfing. Those after a bit of culture could hire a car or driver and check out Bali’s magical temples, from clifftop Ulu Watu to beautiful Tanah Lot which is best experienced at sunset; or head inland to Ubud, which is famous for its arts and crafts, Balinese silver particularly.
Retreaters who want to lose track of time but not money spend the day indulging in well-priced massages, Javanese ‘lulur’ body scrubs, manicures, pedicures and hair braiding at one of the many day spas located at every second doorstep. For getaway groups travelling with kids, a visit to Waterbom Bali is a must, with the variety of slides and water activities to choose a great day’s entertainment for all ages.