Guests can spend up to $100 worth of food and drinks at this authentic Italian restaurant in Concord
What You'll Get
$45 for $80 to spend on food and drinks min 2+ people
$55 for $100 to spend on food and drinks min 4+ people
- See the restaurant’s a la carte for more information
- Guests can choose anything from the menu which encompasses unique flavours reminiscent of the Italian landscape, including such gems as the Sea Urchin Crostini, Ox Tail Croquettes, Potato Mushroom Terrine, Ragu di Agnello, Gnocchi pesto and Ravioli.
- See the restaurants a la carte menu for more of their delicious menu.
Il Biscione is an authentic Italian restaurant situated in Concord. Guests can enjoy the flavours of this Mediterranean country by tucking into a selection of pasta, risotto, seafood, and grilled meals from the restaurant’s extensive menu. All these dishes can be accompanied by hot drinks including tea and barista coffee, and followed by traditional desserts such as pannacotta or tiramisu.
Il Biscione has established itself in Concord as one of Sydney’s finest providers of traditional Italian cuisine. Head chef Alessandro has spent over 20 years following his passion for delivering the finest Italian food and creating a unique experience in which his customers may indulge. His menu encompasses unique flavours reminiscent of the northern Italian landscape.
His food at Il Biscione represents his history, from the memories of a young boy sensing the smell of home made slow cooking stew on a sunday using fresh veggies, to preparing his daughter’s school lunch. “Food reminds me home, a way of celebrating life, every moment we can get together with family and friends and from a chef’s perspective, that’s how I express myself, as a person, as family man.”
The Fine Print
• Limit of 2 vouchers per person
• Purchase up to 2 additional as gifts
• Maximum 1 voucher redeemable per group
• Strictly no BYO permitted
• Entire credit must be used in 1 visit; unused portions of the voucher will be forfeited and cannot be used at a later date
• Any excess amounts must be paid directly to the merchant
• A minimum of 50% of the credit must be used towards food purchases
• Valid for eat-in only
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Purchase voucher and book online via https://reservation.groupon.com.au/
- Select date of booking and enter details
- You'll receive an email to confirm reservation details
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS