Italian food aficionados can use this voucher to spend up to $20 on Mediterranean delights such as pastas, wood-fire pizzas and roast meats
What You'll Get
$10 for $20 to spend on Italian food
- Use this $20 credit to spend on any food item at either ISK Neutral Bay or ISK Gasworks - exclusive on the Italian Street Kitchen App
- Check out a range of wood-fire pizzas, pastas, salads, sides and sweet delights
- See the full menu here
Menu items may be subject to seasonal change.
The Fine Print
• Only valid for new Italian Street Kitchen app users only
• Only valid exclusively for redemption via Italian Street Kitchen App in Australia
• Not valid for delivery (order through Italian Street Kitchen App for pick-up or use Italian Street Kitchen App to use credit in-store)
• 7-day cooling-off refund period does not apply to this deal
• Limit of 1 voucher per person, per account
• Multiple vouchers applied to any Italian Street Kitchen account will be forfeited
• Maximum 1 voucher redeemable per transaction
• Not valid at Mill Park (VIC)
• Any additional items over credit amount must be paid at checkout
• Not valid with any other offer or promotion
• Voucher is not transferable for cash
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Valid to: 31 Dec 2019
(1) Download Italian Street Kitchen App to your device on iOS or Android, ensure it is updated to the latest version
(2) Register a new account
(3) Enter Groupon Voucher Code under 'Link Cards/Vouchers' section and click 'Add New Card & Voucher'
(4) Enter PIN "000"
(5) The amount will automatically be loaded to your Italian Street Kitchen account
(6) Use fund to purchase online or in-store
(7) If you select additional items, beyond your voucher entitlements, you will be charged accordingly per additional item
• Valid hours:
Trading hours may vary across each store. See this page for store opening hours: https://italianstreetkitchen.com/locations/
About Italian Street Kitchen
Italian Street Kitchen bring authentic Italian cuisine to Australian cities through their small chain of restaurants. Their extensive menus feature a plethora of Mediterranean specialties including pizzas, pastas, roast meats, salads and a range of sweet delights. ISK's food is available for dine-in, pick-up and takeaway.