Customers can show off their pearly whites courtesy of a one-hour teeth whitening treatment
What You'll Get
$69 for a one-hour teeth whitening session (total value up to $200)
What does this treatment involve?
A solution is applied to teeth, before a plastic mouthpiece is inserted. An intense light will then be directed at teeth, designed to reduce yellow staining and return teeth to their earlier, natural colour.
How long will the session last?
Does the treatment lighten crowns?
No, only natural teeth will be affected. Crowns, fillings and other dental work will remain the same colour, although some surface stains may be removed.
What does the aftercare involve?
Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after the session. These include coffee, tea, red wine and coke; smoking should also be avoided.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on Mon-Tue
• New customers only
• Bookings required
• Results will vary for each person
• Clients should not eat or drink dark, staining substances for 24 hours after session; these include coffee, tea, red wine, and coke; smoking should also be avoided
• Late arrival will shorten treatment time
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Text to book: 0452 472 522
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Jamilas Beauty Bar
Nestled in Beverly Hills, Jamilas Beauty Bar caters to a variety of clients' beauty needs. Services on offer range from facials and dermal fillers, to skin needling, lash lifts and semi-permanent make-up. Teeth whitening and piercing procedures are also available.