Indulge in up to five sessions of this treatment that aims to revitalise and brighten complexions, and reduce the appearance of fine lines
Recent Positive Reviews
What You'll Get
$139 for one session of microneedling with an LED therapy treatment (total value up to $368)
$259 for two sessions of microneedling with an LED therapy treatment (total value up to $736)
$379 for three sessions of microneedling with an LED therapy treatment (total value up to $1,104)
$619 for five sessions of microneedling with an LED therapy treatment (total value up to $1,656)
- Microneedling is designed to regulate pigmentation, reduce the appearance of fine lines and pores
- LED light facial revitalises complexions with the use of light waves
- Choose up to five sessions of this combined treatment
What is an LED facial?
This technique calls on the skin-revitalising properties of LED, helping complexions to look their best. The light waves are directed at the facial area as clients lie back and relax.
Is any aftercare required?
There is no downtime and people can put their make-up on straight away afterwards. However, while the treatment does not increase light sensitivity, people are advised to wear sun protection to help care for skin.
The Fine Print
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Purchase up to 1 additional as a gift
• Not valid on public holidays
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• Those with sensitive skin may wish to consider their suitability before purchase
• Not suitable for pregnant or breastfeeding women, or those on photo-sensitising drugs
• 3-6 sessions are generally recommended for best results
• Late arrivals will shorten appointment time
• Same area to be done every session
• Not suitable for those with active skin infections, open skin lesions, rashes, burns, excessive scarring or immune system deficiencies
• Not suitable for customers with current infections, chronic acne, diabetes, any keloid history, on Roaccutane medication or undergoing chemotherapy
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Sessions must occur at 4-6 week intervals
• Please arrive 10 mins prior to appointment time
• Numbing cream available at additional cost
• Use of retinoids and all glycolic acid products should be discontinued 2 weeks prior to treatment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• First session must occur by: 60 days from purchase
• Phone to book: (03) 9670 3399
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About La Belle Beauty and Laser Clinic
The team at La Belle Beauty and Laser Clinic strive to use an artistic approach to pampering and create a relaxing atmosphere where clients can indulge in a variety of aesthetic treatments. These include laser hair removal, skin tightening, dermal fillers and skin resurfacing. The clinic also offers complimentary consultations for its clients.