Clients can define their looks thanks to a semi-permanent cosmetic tattoo on the top or bottom eyeliner area, or both
About This Deal
$119 for a top or bottom eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $690)
$229 for a top and bottom eyeliner cosmetic tattoo (total value up to $1,330)
- Offers the appearance of make-up without the hassle of daily application
- Can help the eyes stand out
- Save time during a make-up routine
What is semi-permanent make-up?
Semi-permanent pigments are applied to the surface layer of skin, designed to define and enhance natural facial features. The pigments are implanted using microfine needles, a process which is also known as micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing. Effects will gradually fade over time, depending on factors such as age, exposure to sun and general skincare; however, top-ups can rectify this.
What about recovery?
Clients are likely to experience minor swelling of the treated area, which should fade over the following one or two days. The area will also look darker in colour immediately afterwards, with final results taking a few days to appear.
• Limit of 1 voucher per person
• Not valid on Sun
• 48-hour cancellation policy or voucher is forfeited
• New customers only
• Valid for ages 18 and over
• Results will vary for each person
• Not suitable for diabetic, pregnant or breastfeeding customers
• Not suitable for those who have been on Roaccutane in last 6 months
• Not suitable if dermatitis, infection, keloid scars or abnormal wound healing is in the area to be treated
• Reaction to the pigment or anaesthetics are extremely rare, patch test available on request
• May require touch-up visit depending on individuals response to pigment
• Standard fine print for all deals
How to Redeem
• Expiry: 90 days from purchase
• Phone to book: 0422 516 425
• State Voucher and Security Code at time of booking
• Present printed or smartphone voucher on arrival
• Download free Groupon app for Android and iOS
About Laser Centre Norwest
Laser Centre Norwest opens its doors to both men and women who want to look and feel their best. The clinic's service menu is extensive and includes laser and non-laser treatments alike. Clients can choose from procedures such as tattoo removal, hair reduction, pigmentation removal, or i-Lipo weight management. Microdermabrasion, threading, glycolic peels and massages are also available.